➵ Chapter 45

Btw I wanted to try out 1st POV in this chap and I might just write the rest of the story in 1st POV if you guys like it.

Itsuki's pov (your pov)

Kai had been missing for hours, and I can't find a trace of Killua either. To say I am worried is an understatement. I have no idea what Killua had done with Kai. And its scares me to even imagine. I have never seen Killua so angry. Not when I teased him. Not when I stole his chocolates. He had never been so furious. I get the chills just by replaying that moment in my head. Really, for a moment, I thought it would be the end of me.

My body gave in, and I collapse onto the mattress, not wanting to get up. Just what was I thinking, letting Kai kiss me? And now it escalates into this. I just hope that he gives me a chance to explain why Kai has done that.

Luck really isn't in my favour today. It just had to be the moment Killua walked in. Of course it had to be.

I hear Gon sighing besides me. I suddenly sit up, facing Gon.

"You don't think Killua is actually going to murder Kai right?" I asked, voice quivering. I watched Gon intently, wanting some form of comfort from him, hoping he will deny my statement. But none came, he looked like he was just as unsure as I am.

Once again, I drop flat on the bed. I reach my hand under the pillow, searching blindly for the chocolate bars I've hid, I pulled out the first bar I could find. I shoved the whole bar into my mouth, not caring how stupid I may look. "Gon, I messed up big this time."

Suddenly I sensed a overly familiar aura moving fast along the corridor, both to my delight and dismay. I rushed towards him, barging through the door. Within seconds I was in the corridor.

Killua didn't even bat an eye at me.

I watched as he unlocked the door to another room, walk unhurriedly inside. I ran after him, hoping to make it just before-

The door was slammed into my face. The door hitting beautifully into my nose. I stumbled back. A throbbing pain following straight after. I swear my nose would have broke if I got to the door any closer. My hands clutched tightly on my nose as my other hand began knocking on the door. "Killua! Can we talk?!" I yelled.

Killua didn't seem to be mad at all. That was the scary part. He looked...calm. And somehow is scarier.

I knocked harder, waiting for a response.

"Killua?" I banged on the door yet again. "Killua! I'm telling you! It's a massive misunderstanding!" I tried. "Absolutely massive." I emphasised. "Killua! Just hear me out! Kai only kissed me on the cheek because he had forgiven me! It's just a symbol of forgiveness. It doesn't have anything else to do with it!"

Still, silence.

"Killua, open the- Open the door please!"

"Killua, please. Haven't you heard my explanation?!"

"Killua... it's been thirty minutes. Please. I know you can hear me."

"Killua, if you come out I'll buy you a whole box of chocolate robos."

"Killua, you left your ugly beetle phone in our room. If you don't come out, I'm throwing it in the toilet."

"Still not coming out? Okay. I'm flushing it down."

"You're lucky the phone doesn't fit."

"Killua. Please."

"Fine. You can't stay in there forever. Let's see who'll outlast who."