Letters

Blame's POV

It all started when I was in a used book store. I found a book that had notes written in between the lines of text. the notes where amazing and sounded so intelligent, almost poem like. in the front of the book the name Pakratt was written.

It took a while but I eventually tracked down Pakratts address. He lived in New York. I sent him a letter.

The day after I sent the letter I was deployed to Europe. I eventually got a letter back from Pakratt. We continued to communicate through letters. I felt like a romance was budding.

I asked for a picture of him, but he didn't send one saying looks don't matter. I didn't argue.

After 15 months of deployment I was finally able to head to New York to meet Pakratt in person.

I sat on a bench in grand central station looking for Pakratt in the crowd. I didn't know what he looked like. the only hint I had was that he would be wearing a rose in his suit coat pocket.

I stand up and straightened out my uniform. I see a guy with long black hair and brown eyes. he looks truly amazing. I start walking towards him, but realize he doesn't have a rose. He walks by and the person behind him has short grey hair and is wearing a rose in his suit coat pocket. I guess i wouldn't get a relationship out of this but a friendship. I was tempted to go and meet the other guy instead but I didn't. I held the book from the book store in my hands. it was the way he would know it was me.

I walked up to him and handed him the book.
"You must be Pakratt, can I take you to dinner?" I say
"I don't know what this is about, but the guy that passed by earlier told me to tell you if you invited me to dinner that he is in the restaurant across the street" the guy says
"Ok, thanks" I say. he hands me back the book
"Good luck."

I walk over to the restaurant. I'm greeted by a waiter who brings me to the table Pakratt is at.
"Hi" I say nervously
"Hello blame" Pakratt replies. his voice is amazing.
"So. um" I say trying to break the silence
"How have you been?" Pakratt asks
"I've been pretty good actually. how about you?"
"Same"
"I'm glad I finally got to meet you."
"Ya, it's great to meet you to."

We eat dinner and I pay. we walk out of the restaurant hand in hand. Maybe there would be a relationship between us. but only time could really tell.

Hey guys Bubbles here. so this was based off a story my teacher told in class. it's during World War Two. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed BYE!!!! :)