Knock Knock

Vechs' POV

I was on my way to Aurey's house. We have been dating for almost 2 years. I love her so much. I rub the ring box in my pocket. I'm so nervous.

I get to her door and knock. She answers.
"Hi Aurey, you look amazing." I say.
She really did though.
"Hi Vechsy, you ready to go?"
"Yup" I say and intertwine our fingers.

Me and Aurey make our way to a fancy restaurant. The waiter seats us. We talk some while we eat. After words we make our way to the nearby park.

I lead Aurey to a bench. It is a little dark out but the street light is providing just enough light.

"Knock knock" I say
"Who's there?" Aurey asks slightly confused
"Marry"
"Marry who?"
"Marry me" I say and get down on one knee and pull out the ring box. The ring had a diamond surrounded by rainbow gems.

Aurey put her hand over her mouth and has tears in her eyes.

"Yes of course!" she finally says before kissing me.

I finally pull away and slip the ring onto her finger.

"I love you so much Aurey" I say with tears in my eyes
"I love you to Vechs" Aurey replies. she has tears streaming down her face.

Hey guys Bubbles here, so my sister was looking up jokes online (for what ever reason) and this one came up. I instantly thought of making it into a one shot, and I thought Vechs and Aurey would be perfect for it. sorry it's so short. Anyway I really hope you guys enjoyed and such. BYE!!!! :)