Attention

Me and @EchoAreYouThere teamed up again and wrote this!

It's Hidden Colors but from Vechs' POV. as requested by @Uknomi
enjoy!

I walk into the packed gym, wearing a nice red dress shirt and black dress pants. I had a goal for the night, one that included a particular person.

I see him, Zisteau, standing over by Kurt in a less-busy part of the 'dance floor'. An idea pops into my brain to hook up with Zisteau and I'm glad the music conceals my evil giggle.

As I make my way over to the two, a fast paced song starts blaring over the speakers. I start to dance near the two and bump into Kurt, sending his glasses flying off his face, and him to the floor

To make my emotions seem valid, I think of the time I accidentally tripped Zisteau at lunch and stare Kurt straight in the eyes.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Kurt!"

Zisteau helps Kurt up and then a searing pain shoots across my face. Did the introvert just hit me?

I blink a few times and see that it was Zisteau who had punched me. I glare daggers at the two, before being surprised by Kurt running away from both of us.

I go to say something to Zisteau, only to see him running after Kurt.

Well, that failed, I think with an audible sigh. I'll just give him time. He can't avoid me forever. After all, I am Vechs, master of evil!

Chad walks up to me and raises his eyebrows. "Why are you laughing like that? What's so funny?"

I realize I actually was laughing out loud. Oops.

"Oh, um, nothing" I reply to the bubbly red head.

"Ok?"

"I thought you weren't going to come tonight" I say, changing the subject.

"Yeah, well I came to ask you something actually...."

"Oh?" I reply curiously

"Yeah, um, I was just wondering..." He gathers himself to go on.

"Spit it out man!" I say impatiently.

He looks at the ground, blushing deep red. "Doyouwanttobemyboyfriend?" he mumbled quickly.

I almost don't catch it.

"Oh," I say, thinking.

Zisteau obviously won't want to be with me after tonight, plus Chad is pretty cute and nice.

"Sure!" I say happily.

Chads head shoots back up and he eyes me curiously, before a huge grin spreads on his face and he hugs me tightly.

I hug him back, taking in the amazing smell of his cologne.

At that moment, I Can't Fight This Feeling, blares through the speakers. Chad recognizes it and stares at me, horrified.

"Not this song!" he wails, looking like he wants to run away.

A lot of other kids were booing really loudly, so thank God they changed the song to Fancy by Iggy Azalea.

I facepalm. "God help me," I mutter, while Chad bounces around excitedly, tugging my arm.

"Come on! This is fun!"

I let Chad drag me towards the dance floor. We get to the center and Chad, ever the derp, starts dancing crazily. I stare at him, trying not to laugh. Chad grabs my hand.

"Come on Vechs! Dance with me!!"

I decide to make my own version of the dance, twirling around Chad in a ditzy manner while flailing my arms and hooting. He doubles over with laughter and I continue the dance, eventually laughing so hard I can't breathe because Chad tries to replicate it.