Redstone trickery

Etho's POV

I hear my wrist COM beep.
(Etho-E)(Seth-S)
S: hey Etho you busy I need some help with something?
E: nope, ill be over soon.

I wonder what Seth needs help with. I grab a few invisibility potions and head over to his house. This could be fun.

"Hey Seth" I say walking over to him
"Hi Etho. thanks for coming." Seth says
"Anything for you" I say and pull him into a kiss, which he accepts.
"So what did you need help with?" I ask
"I'm working on this red stone project and I have to place a lot of it."
"Oh ok"
Seth hands me four stacks of red stone
"Just tell me were" I say he point and I head that way.

I place a few pieces. I get bored really easily, so I drink a potion of invisibility and remove all my armor. I walk over to Seth and remove a few pieces randomly from the path he placed. I make a barely audible noise. Seth turns around and looks at the red stone confused.
He goes back and replaces it and starts again.

I quietly walk behind him breaking different pieces of red stone every so often. I walk up behind Seth and breathe on his neck. He jumps and spins around. He looks so confused. It's so hard to suppress my giggles but I do. Seth goes back and fixes it. while he does I break some more behind him. He turns around to continue.
"What the heck?" Seth says frustrated.
"Etho!" he says
I realize my invisibility potion wore off. Oops.
"Why would you do that?" Seth asks
I step forward and kiss him, which shuts him up. I wrap my arms around his waist. he drapes his arms on my shoulders. I pull away and rest my forehead against his.
"Because its really cute when your flustered." I say before kissing him again.

Hey guys Bubbles here. so this one was requested by @Kittyhawkmc. I really hope you guys enjoyed BYE!!!! :)