My Opinion

Hey guys Bubbles here, so this will not be a one shot. I just wanted to voice my opinion on the changes that are happening to Mindcrack.

I feel that the changes they are making could really help Mindcrack. I also understand why the people who choose to not go with it made that decision. I will always see them as Mindcrackers even if they aren't officially members. I didn't really know to much about it till I read the post about it and watched OMGChad's latest Mindcrack video, which I suggest checking out it, it helps explain a little more.

Also to all of you long time fans of Mindcrack like myself don't worry to much over this. I know it seems weird but change isn't always a bad thing. I feel that this is a new beginning for Mindcrack, they are turning a corner and trying to help not only the whole group but everyone in the group. Also help make the fan interaction better, through more members attending conventions and such.

Sorry if this seemed kinda ranty I wrote this at 2 a.m. I felt like giving my opinion and stance on this because of all the confusion in the community, also to show that I support the direction that Mindcrack is going and the changes they are making. I hope you guys enjoyed and such.
BYE!!!! :)