Happily In Love

You knew from the first time you saw them, that they'd be the one. You just knew you'd have to find a way to win their heart.

But, after introducing yourself to them and finding there very shy composure, you knew you'd have to take it slow, be cautious.

Then, after many years of being friends, best friends even, and hiding your ever growing feelings, you confessed.

The response you got wasn't the what you'd expected. But, they actually had felt the same, had always had feelings for you.

So, you started the relationship. And, from the beginning, you both knew the possibility of falling for the other.

You did fall, and you feel hard. You loved them deeply, never wanting to be apart for too long. Never wanting to feel alone.

Then, the unimaginable happened. One little mistake turned into harsh words that each stung badly.

That's when love turned into hate. That's when always wanting them to be around turned into never wanting to see them again.

But, even after everything, you eventually started missing them. You started hating yourself for the harsh words. You beat yourself up over it. You just wanted to go back to being happily in love. You just wanted them back.

So, after a time of contemplating, you reached out to them, hoping that some miracle would occurs and they'd respond.

The response you got was not at all what you suspected. They ended their life. They had left a note, saying that they loved you and they were sorry. They ended it all because they couldn't stand being without you. They couldn't stand the thought that you hated them. All they wanted was for it to go back to being happily in love.