No One But Himself

@BigEZ_6565 challenged me to write a death scene, so here you go :3

A decision, one that had been a long time coming, one that had plagued his mind for far too long. He sighed as he stared at himself in the mirror. Ugly. Stupid. Pointless. Worthless. That's how he described himself, that's what he saw. He didn't see brown hair, he saw imperfection. He didn't see blue eyes full happiness, he saw dull blue emotionless eyes. He didn't smile anymore, though he never had. He was never happy, never mad, never sad, just emotionless. He felt worthless, like he shouldn't even be alive.

He'd always felt that way, to be honest. He had never truly enjoyed life, never truly saw the meaning in it. He didn't understand why he was forced to live if he didn't even remotely enjoy it. But what was keeping him here? Absolutely nothing, he realized, though he realized it long ago. He'd kinda always known all of it. The truth. He wasn't happy with life, he never had been, and never would be. He was a mess of a person, that was an understatement, but how else could he describe it? A total and compete wreck,he pondered briefly, finding that a much better phrase to describe his meaningless life.

He sighed as he kicked the stool out from under himself. He didn't even try to struggle as he couldn't breath. He didn't even have a single regret as everything faded to black, as all sounds echoed and disappeared in the distance, as everything stilled in his already still world, as his meaningless life finally came to an end.