First Times

VIEWER DISCRETION IS MAJORLY ADVISED!!!! I WARNED YOU!

Hey guys Bubbles here. so this is based off of Kurt and Beef's F1 2012 season 1 episode 20. this is my first try at writing this type of thing... so yeah. it's not overly descriptive like some I've seen, but still. if you aren't comfortable with this then you can skip it :p

I usually would avoid writing stuff like this but, I got an idea and it wouldn't leave my head and it was going to bug me till I did something about it, so this happened.

That's all!
BYE!!!! O.O

"First times are...." He says, laughing, unable to finish his sentence.

"Messy" I finish for him laughing as well.

It would seem to anyone who actually watched the video that we were talking about our first season of F1, which was partly true. though we both knew it was something else too.

~~~<3~~~

It started with one soft, sweet kiss leading into another. the gentle tug on my hips that brought our body's together. the contact was maddening, and made me crave more.

Through many more deep, passionate kisses, we both lost all of our clothes, favoring the skin on skin contact and the way the other shuddered at said contact.

It continued with soft gasps at the playful nipping at my neck. then the soft moans started with a touch so light it was maddening.

A breathy drawn out moan of his name escaped me as he slowly, carefully pushed into me.

He started moving at a painfully slow pace. I begged through gasps and moans, wanting him to go faster.

He eventually picked up his pace, moving faster with low moans.

Eventually, unable to hold back, I came with a strangled moan. He gave one last thrust and came inside me. I let out another moan as he pulled out and flopped down beside me.

I looked over at him and sent him a small, satisfied smile. He returned the smile and wrapped his arms around me before falling asleep.