Gooey Mess

Hey guys Bubbles here. so before you guys read this let me explain something. so Oobleck is mentioned in this. for those of you who don't know what it is, it is a mixture of corn starch and water. it is a solid and a liquid. it is really fun to play with. I just thought I should explain that. Sorry this one is kinda short. Anyway hope you guys enjoy. BYE!!!! :)

Pause's POV

It was 3 AM. I slowly and carefully disentangled my self from Beef. Thankfully he didn't wake up. I carefully walked through our dark house. I made it to the kitchen. I turned on the light and found a bowl and some corn starch. I put the corn starch in the bowl and put an even amount of water and mixed it with my hands. It was gooey and gross feeling. I turned off the kitchen light and carefully made my way back to me and Beef's bedroom. I quietly walked over to beef and grabbed a handful of the Oobleck.
"Hey Beef" I say shaking him slightly.
He slowly opens his eyes.
"Why aren't you in bed?" Beef asks
"You know I love you right?"
"Of course, but why?"
I bring the handful of the goop and smear it all over Beef's face.
"What the hell Pause." Beef says wiping at his face.
I laugh and back up.
"What is this stuff?" Beef asks
"It's called Oobleck" I say still laughing
"Why?!?!"
"Because its cute when you are flustered. Plus it was really funny."
Beef gets up and walks over to me.
"You are going to pay for this." Beef says
I had forgotten about the rest of the goop until I found it on my head.

Beef was laughing so hard he started crying
"Your right this is funny." Beef says
"Uuuuuhhhhggggg, this is going to be impossible to get out of my hair." I say
"Ya, maybe."
I give Beef a big hug getting the goop all over him.
"Pause!"
"Hahaha"

I notice Beef has some goop in his beard. I wipe it away with my hand.
"Thanks." Beef says sarcastically
"I'm gonna go take a shower." I say turning to go to the bathroom, but Beef grabs my arm. I turn back around and Beef presses his lips against mine, bringing me into a kiss. I knot my goop covered hands in Beef's hair and deepen the kiss. Its just me and Beef in the world right now. Even if we are both covered in goop, I'm extremely happy and nothing can change that. All I ever need is Beef.