The Change (part 3)

Hey guys Bubbles here! so I finally got around to writing something yay! I had a lot of fun writing this one. Warning it is full of feels. there will be at least on more part to this. also this is a really long one (you have been warned) anyway I really hope you guys enjoy and such!
BYE!!!! :)

Also! big shout out to @FearlessPenguin53 who made the fan art. she sent me it on twitter and I almost started crying.

Kurt's POV

I parked in Z's driveway, this had been a long tiring drive. Z had fallen asleep at some point.

"Z, wake up we are here." I say shaking his shoulder slightly.

"Ok" Z replies around a yawn

I grab the stuff from the trunk and carry it into Z's house. Z grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to his room. He closes the door behind us.

Z backs me against a wall, and starts gently kissing me. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him close. Z was radiating heat, so I pulled my arms away and let the trench coat fall to the ground.

Z broke the kiss and trailed feather light kisses down my neck. I squirmed slightly under his touch. This felt so right, so perfect. I leaned in and brought Z in for another long, passionate kiss.

After what felt like forever Z deepened the kiss. I felt him move his hands from my hair. I felt him unbutton my pants. This isn't like him at all. I look into his eyes and see the same look from in the hospital.

"Zisteau!" I say and shove him slightly.

His eyes glaze over red, he lets out a grunt and brings his arm up and slaps me, hard. I recoil in pain and cup my cheek. I sink to the ground and stare up at him in disbelieve.

"Z-Z-Zisteau?" I ask barely adible.

His eyes go back to normal and looks at me with a scared expression on his face.

"K-Kurt? what happened?" Z asks kinda rushed and squats beside me.

I just shake my head. Z moves his hand and touches my cheek, I flinch and he gets a hurt look in his eyes.

"D-d-did I do this?" Z asks

I nod and feel a few tears run down my cheeks.

"OMG Kurt I'm so so sorry, I don't know what came over me." Z says and sits me in his lap.

"I-it's ok" I stutter out and bury my face in his shoulder.

We sit like that for a long time. It's quiet comforting actually. I finally lift up my head and give Z a gentle kiss.

"I'm sorry, Kurt, I really am." Z says after pulling away.

"It's ok Z, I love you." I say

"I love you to Kurt." Z says with a loving smile.

I realize what time it is.

"I gotta get going Z." I say standing up.

"Ok" Z replies getting up as well.

He intertwines our fingers and walks me out to the car.

Z brings me into his arms. I nuzzle into him.

"I love you Kurt" Z says

"I love you to Zisteau" I say and give him a quick kiss.

I get into my car and wave before driving to my house. I park in the drive way and glance in the rear view mirror, I have a slight bruise forming were Z slapped me. I head inside.