Hot air balloon

Hey guys Bubbles here! so I had this idea when derping about on Mindcrack love the other day, and I finally got around to writing it. Also Zisteau is human in this.
Anyway I really hope you guys enjoy and such!
BYE!!!! :)

Kurt's POV

I was in my pajamas ready to climb into bed when my phone rings, a little annoyed I pick it up to check it. my annoyance instantly fades when I see who the caller is, Zisteau. I instantly answer.

"Hey Z, what's up?" I say

"Hi Kurt! can you come over?" Z replies

"Umm.." I say and yawn "why?"

"What, can't invite my boyfriend over randomly?"

"No, no, you can just curious why"

"I want to show you something, plus I was thinking you could stay the night."

"Hope you don't mind me coming over in my pajamas"

"Not at all, you are quiet adorable in them... and let me guess its the blue star ones"

"Yeah...."

"You are such a dork"

"I know, but you love me."

"Yeah, I do love you"

"I love you too, i'll be over soon."

"Bye!"

"Bye!" I say and end the call

I slip on my red converse and head out the door with Wolfie not far behind.

I step onto the cool sandstone of the lens, I automatically head into the bedroom, knowing Z will be there. which he is. Z notices me and his face lights up. I instantly notice he is wearing blue star pajamas, almost identical to mine.

"So, what do you want to show me?" I ask, leaning against the doorframe.

"Come on, i'll show you" Z says grabbing my hand and pulling me along

"Wolfie, stay" I say noticing him following.

Z leads me down to the lowest layer of the lens. He stops and pulls an enderpearl from his inventory.

I send him a questioning look. He intertwines our fingers and chucks the pearl. we land on a small grassy hill, I instantly lean on Z for support as the dizzy feeling sets in from the teleport.

Z sends me an apologetic look. "close your eyes."

I close my eyes and Z leads the way.

Z stops and drops my hand. "Keep your eyes closed"

Z walks away, leaving me standing there eyes closed.

I stand there for a few minutes, just waiting.

"You can open your eyes now" Z says.

I open my eyes and Z's face is inches from mine. I jump back slightly.

"Jeez....." I say but stop when I see what is behind Z.

There is a hot air ballon, that is illuminated by lights.

"Wow, Z... you really are to good to me." I say, totally shocked.

"I could never be to good to you Kurt, never." Z replies, gently stroking my cheek with his fingers, letting them linger slightly.

I can't even form words for how I feel, so I bring Z into a kiss, letting my fingers tangle in his silky blonde hair.

When we finally pull away, after what felt like seconds, but was realistically minutes, I stare into his chocolate brown eyes, completely happy.

"That isn't even the best part." Z says

"Really?" I ask

"Really" Z replies with a laugh

Z intertwines our fingers, leading me into the hot air ballon. there are a few blankets and pillows piled up on one side, another has a basket that had a bottle of scotch, a few glasses, and some sort of snack.

"Get settled, I'm gonna get us in the air" Z says starting to move about.
(A/n that's as descriptive as I'm getting for that part, I have no idea how hot air balloons actually work :/)

I get settled sitting up against the side of the basket, pulling one of the blankets over my legs. the blanket is extremely soft, it is dark blue and has the far lands or bust logo on it. I chuckle quietly to myself.

"What's so funny?" Z asks glancing over his shoulder, a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"Just everything, the matching pajamas, the blanket." I say

"Well I find the matching pajamas quiet adorable"

"Yeah, me too"

We are pretty high up when Z finally sits beside me taking some of the blanket. he grabs the bottle of scotch.

"Bottle or glasses?" Z asks

"Umm, bottle" I reply.

"Alrighty" Z says

He opens it and takes a swig, and hands it to me. I take swig as well.

As the night goes on, it gets colder, so I cuddle closer to Z. I rest my head on his shoulder, and stare up at the beautiful night sky. It is absolutely amazing being this high up and being able to see the stars without the obstruction of builds, and light pollution. It's absolutely breathtaking.

I lift up my head and look at Z. "thank you for tonight Z.... it was absolutely perfect"

"It's not over yet" Z replies

I send him a questioning look. how could he possibly have more planned, how could he top all of this?

Z moves away from me slightly, a nervous but determined look on his face.

"Kurt, my Farlander, will you marry me?" Z asks pulling a ring box from his pocket.

My 'yes' was lost in the jumbled mess of thoughts and emotions, but my body reacted by moving in and kissing Z passionately.

After several long, breathless minutes I pull away and feel the cold metal band slip onto my finger. I rest my forehead against Z's. the look in his mesmerizing brown eyes is one of complete joy and love. I have a huge grin plastered on my face, but so does Z.

I glance down at my hand and notice how amazing the ring really is. there is a diamond in the middle and a blue gem to the left of it, and a red gem to the right.

"I love you so much" I say, still in complete shock.

"I love you too" Z replies

Z moves closer to me again, and I cuddle into his side. we spend the rest of the ride, just enjoying each others company.