Family reunion

IMPORTANT A/N

This is something I wrote a while ago and now have no intentions on finishing, though I guess it could end where I stopped writing. anyway this us unfinished and unedited. I was going to delete it but thought that it would be a shame to, so here you go :3

BYE!!!! ^.^

Tyler's POV

"You coming Tyler, were going to be late" Kurt calls from some other part of our apartment.

"Yeah.. give me a sec" I call back

I zip up my bag and head out to the main room of the small apartment.

"Ready?" I ask, grabbing the keys.

"Yup" Kurt replies.

"Who's driving?"

"I will"

"Ok" I say and toss him the keys.

We head out to our car and put our bags in the back. we sit in a companionable silence on our drive to the airport.

I know Kurt is really nervous about this trip, this is the first time he's meeting my parents and family. I already meet his parents, and he was more nervous than I was, but it went well. His parents were very supportive. though I'm quiet worried about how mine will react, I'm not quiet sure if they know that I have a boyfriend, not a girlfriend. although they should know. but we hadn't talked in quiet a few years... maybe like 5, and I've been with Kurt for almost 4 years.

I was quiet surprised when I got a call from my mom saying there was a family reunion, and I was supposed to come. I agreed, but said I was bringing my partner with. my mom gushed at this, saying she couldn't wait to meet them.

We get to the airport and park in the long term parking area. I grab me and Kurt's bags and close the door with my foot.

"You don't have to carry my bag, I can take it." Kurt says sheepishly

"Naw, I got it" I reply, shooting a smile at him.

Kurt nods his thanks.

We check in our luggage and sit in a waiting area.

"You ok?" I ask, noticing Kurt looking nervous.

"J....Just nervous" Kurt replies

I take both of Kurt's hands in mine "don't worry, they will love you"

"But.. what if they don't...."

I gently rub endless circles on the back of his hands "they will, promise"

Kurt takes a deep breath "ok"

I drop his hands and put my arm around his shoulder. "just don't over think it"

"Right"

I place a gentle kiss on his cheek. Kurt's face turns pink, he is still a little uncomfortable with public displays of affection, though he is better than when we first started seeing each other.

I hear our flight get called. I stand up and intertwine me and Kurt's fingers as we make our way to the gate.

~~~~

I could tell Kurt was more nervous now then he was before we got on the plane.

I nudge him lightly in the side "you know, your starting to act like Guude"

Kurt lets out a nervous laugh.

We put our bags in the backseat of the rental car and I get in the driver seat, but don't start the car. I look over at Kurt, a worried and nervous look on his face.