Stormy Night

Hey guys Bubbles here! it's 1 in the morning and I'm exhausted but hey have another one shot, this one is really short, but kinda portrays how I feel at the moment. it's currently storming and I get anxiety during storms... so that's the inspiration behind this. though my anxiety isn't as bad as usual (literally just as I wrote that last sentence there was a really loud crash of thunder *gulps*)
That's all!
I really hope you guys enjoy and such!
BYE!!!! O.O

Zisteau's POV

I woke up to the crash of thunder and the blindingly light strike of lightning. I noticed something odd.... the bed was empty beside me. huh.. I wonder where he went.

I get out of bed and head into the living room to find Kurt clutching a blanket on the couch. I walk up to him and place a hand on his shoulder, he jumps with a yelp.

"Hey... I'm sorry" I say gently.

I turn on a lamp so I can see better, though I wish I hadn't. Kurt has wet streaks down his face from tears and dark circles under his eyes.

"Kurt... are you ok?" I ask gently, taking a seat beside him

"N... no..." Kurt replies quietly

"What's wrong?"

"The.. the... storm"

"I didn't know you were scared of thunder storms." I say, you think after 3 years I would have noticed.

"N... no... not... scared"

"I don't understand..."

"An... anxiety..."

"Oh... come here Kurt, it will be ok" I say, pulling him onto my lap.

"But... what if.. what if it gets worse... what if I loose you..."

"You won't loose me Kurt, its only a little storm, nothing will come of it."

"How... how can you be so sure?"

"Because, I know we will be perfectly fine"

Kurt doesn't reply, he buries his face in the crook of my neck, his soft brown hair tickling my chin. I place a gentle kiss on his head. "I love you Kurt"

"I.. I... love you too Z" Kurt replies quietly.