The Nether Dweller

"Ummm Guude, we have a problem." Bdubs says, walking into Guude's jungle base.

"Fuck me... What now?" Guude groans in frustration. There was always something going on that he needed to fix.

"There's... Something in spawn, I don't know what it is, but its glowing purple. And you should probably check it out."

"Fine." Guude stood up, walking to meet Bdubs by the door, where he stood.

They walked in silence for a while, though the silence didn't last long.

"Can you explain what exactly this 'thing' is?" Guude asks, looking sidelong at Bdubs.

"I don't really know how to, its strange, nothing like I've ever seen before."

"Right..... This isn't some prank, is it?"

"No, its not."

"Suuuuure guy, of course it's not." Guude says sarcastically.

"Have ever lied to you?"

Guude scoffed. "Yeah."

"Name one time."

"Hmmm, lets see, how bout' that one time you said you were going to go home, but you actually went off and pranked me?"

"So I lie... Occasionally..... But not the point! I ain't lyin' this time."

Guude didn't get to make a smart remark, like he'd wanted to, as a weird structure came into veiw.

"Told ya!" Bdubs remarked, smirking.

Guude ignored Bdubs and studied the structure. It was made of obsidian, set in a rectangle that was hollow in the middle. But, the middle, it had this purple material, which seemed to swirl and bend, and move like nothing he'd seen before, it mystified him. He reached out to it, letting his hand touch the purple substance, which was like a hologram, as his hand went straight through it.

"Woah." Guude said in awe.

"What are we gonna do?" Bdubs asks, pulling Guude from his entranced state.

"I'm not really sure...."

"What is that thing?" Came a hesitant voice.

Guude glanced over his shoulder, seeing his shy friend staring at the mysterious thing curiously, his comical 3D glasses resting on top of his head. "We're not sure." He answered.

Kurt was intrigued by it. He walked up to it, examining the structure, and how it was built. "Did someone build this?" He questioned, but quickly reasoned against it. "That can't possibly have been built by one of us. That purple stuff, I've never seen it before, what is it?" He mumbled to himself, putting his hand through the purple substance. "Huh, it looks real, but its like a hologram, but it can't possibly be one, there's no technology, nothing."

"Should we just leave it to mister science guy over here." Bdubs whispers to Guude, watching Kurt in amusement.

"You gonna be okay by yourself?" Guude calls out to Kurt.

"Yeah, yeah." Kurt mumbled, waving his hand dismissively.

Guude and Bdubs laughed and walked away from the strange structure.

Kurt walked around the structure, studying it, trying to figure out its purpose, continuing to mumble stuff to himself. "Maybe there's something inside of the obsidian that makes the purple stuff appear." He stuck his hand through it again, but this time a lot slower. "Not a hologram." He mumbled, after feeling a weird effect from the purple substance.