Chapter 5: A question

Its was early as Midoriya got ready for his daily morning run; good thing it was Saturday or else he wouldn't been able to run as much. Even before starting, sweat was dripping down his body and the legs were trembling slightly. There was a lot of stake this morning on this run and Midoriya was hoping for success.
He saw Kendo waiting nearby which was a bit different for her. Normally they would just do catchup instead of waiting for the other. Then again there was no rush on the weekends.
"Good morning Kendo."
"Morning; did you sleep well?"
"Uh yeah I did," he lied.
They started as usual with jogging and a casual conversation. For him, the pressure was building as they continued their way around the campus. It was like being a corn kernel in a microwave.
They had just gone past the main UA building when he gave.
"Kendo, there's something that I wanted to talk to you about."
She paused and looked at him startled.
"Err...sure what's up?"
"I've really enjoy these morning runs with you and well...I....err..."
"Uh huh," she commented; there was a small smile on her face developing.
"I was hoping we could do more, like go out together," He stuttered.
Her small smile didn't change; she closed her eyes slowly and blushed slightly. Several moments passed (or to Midoriya, an eternity of uncertainty.)
"I enjoy these times with you too and I don't want it to stop either. I'd like a date," she replied eagerly.
"Wait really?!"
"Of course, it wouldn't be very nice to lie. What did you have in mind?"
"I was thinking of going to the mall tomorrow He replied.
"Sounds great; I'll meet you outside your dorm."
Midoriya hadn't felt that good since he got accepted into UA.