Chapter 39: New target

The laboratory was dark and lined with countless nomus developing in giant glass tubes. Queen Roach was hardly phased by the ghastly sight; instead she stared at the small doctor sitting in front of several large computer screens.
"DNA ancestry with quirks can be a tricky business to fully figure out." Ujiko said, "Fortunately I have found a way to make sense of it and even predict what quirks someone is going to be born with."
"Why are you telling me this?" Roach asked.
"My research has indicated that there someone with a very special quirk, one that is even more powerful than all for one. The problem is that I can't seem to track down this individual. All I know is that they are alive and live in Japan. I can only assume their age range is in the teens."
"Let me see if I understand what you're saying; you think that some child has a Kami-like quirk but you don't have evidence to even confirm this? And yet you want me to find them anyway?"
"The data is clear and concrete. I have looked at countless family trees and tracing their recorded quirks and found one that shows someone with one that I simply cannot pass on. What I need now are DNA samples."
"There are a lot of people in the country. How am I supposed to find one specific kid? And what do you mean by samples?
"You won't be doing this alone; Shigaraki if you may."
"Toga will join you since the doctor needs blood samples. This child has a lot of protection because of the quirk. The government agencies have worked together to ensure secrecy surrounding the kid making it nearly impossible to come close to them without clearance."
"Just me and the blood girl ? You boys aren't going to join the fun?"
"Dabi, Spinner, Twice and Compress will be providing backup once you have the samples. If we go in full force her protection will jump in and get her away faster than we can keep up." Shigaraki continued.
"Uh-huh and what is this quirk capable of anyway?"
"I can't tell you all the details; if you get captured and they find out that you know what the quirk is, then they know that there is a breach in security and it will next to impossible to get more information afterwards." Ujiko replied.
"In that case, I await the orders."
******
"Kato, how is Shiozaki doing?" Midoriya asked.
It was Tuesday evening and the guys were relaxing in the common area.
"She's still shaken up a lot. I've been trying to comfort her but its been hard on us."
WHAM!
Mr. Aizawa came bursting through the front doors, startling everyone.
"Where is Akane?" He asked.
"I think she's in her room or with the other girls," Kirishima replied.
"Midoriya, I need you to join us."
"Sir?"
"Immediately!"
He had a bad feeling about that. It probably had to do with Eri. Fear took over.