Chapter 49: Phase 1

She was in the center of the town helping people move to higher ground. Maintaining calm was nothing new but under such conditions, it was still a challenge for Kendo. Sure she had been keeping the calm and order of her fellow class 1B classmates but unfamiliar civilians would be the true norm.
"There's an elderly woman who needs help moving!" A man said to Battle Fist.
"Where is she?"
"In the small pharmacy; she might be in the back."
"Okay, you get to safety and we'll take care of her."
"We got it from here Kendo! Go help that woman!" Iida said.
Without hesitation, she ran down in the direction of the medicine store. Most of the people were already gone or heading out to safety. Streets were empty with few cars and businesses doors left wide open.
"....help.....me......someone.......please!" A weak voice cried out.
It wasn't coming from the pharmacy; it was coming from an alley way between two buildings. That seemed odd.
She cautiously approached the spot.
The sound of the tsunami sirens continued to wail continuously all over the island. A sense of unease filled her.
"Where are you?"
Those words.
They were from that dream.
As Battle Fist approached the alley, she saw a shadow from behind her.
WHAM!
A massive force struck her in the head, knocking her to the ground.
Before she could jump up and retaliate, four identical masked men held her down on each limb.
"Hey! Get off me!" She screamed.
"Now do your thing!"
They rolled her over onto her back and saw someone familiar.
The league of villains member Himikio Toga.
With a knife in each hand and a smile of blood thirsty hunger, she got on her knees and got close to Battle Fists face.
"You look so cute, no wonder Izuku fell for you instead of me! So why don't we become friends? Let me just get a little something from you....
Battle Fist let out an ear-piercing scream as Toga prepared one of the knives.
"Let's get her out of here now!" One of the men said.
"No! I want a taste now!"
She tried to scream for help but a black substance came out of her mouth, coating her outfit. The same stuff was coming out of their mouths as well. The knife rose.
She watched helplessly as the villain thrusted the blade into her abdomen and sent blood shooting up a transparent tube. The blade was hot and the pain was beyond breaking a bone or being burnt. Battle Fist squirmed in agony and tears rolled down her face. Was this going to be her final minute?
"Deku....." she thought to herself as the world became covered in the black material.
******
-hi Itsuka
-hey there izuku
-how are you doing so far?
-busy as usual
how are you?
-I'm doing great hope you're enjoying the weather
-I definitely am
-is everything alright? You sound a bit off?
-I'm okay, just relax
-okay
-I love you so much cutie
-well I love you too dear
-I can't wait to see you it's so dull without you
-only a few more weeks besides we have our phones
-I'll see you when I see you *kiss*
-*kiss*
******
"Oh Izuku, I wish we could have all the time in the world to chat and love!" Toga said while clutching her phone like a fan girl
Kendo's mouth was still covered in the black substance but she could see that they weren't on the island anymore. Instead they were likely on the mainland, tied up in a warehouse.
And surrounded by the league of villains.
Tears were still streaming down her face as the pain from being stabbed dragged on. How could this happen? Why did it happen? Why her?
And what did Midoriya have to do with everything?
"I'm impressed that you were able to get her here so easily." Said a deathly voice.
Looking up, she saw a tall thin man with blue hair. His face was covered by a severed grayish hand. She wanted to throw up at that sight.
"So you must Kendo. His girlfriend."
They were talking about Midoriya! Why?
"Allow me to introduce myself; I'm Tomuro Shigaraki. Its a pleasure to finally talk to you."
She couldn't say anything but feel pain. There was only the sensation of being sore and dizzy from blood loss.
She took the hand off his face and placed it on hers.
"Be careful now; if you try anything, I'll use that to instantly turn you into dust.  Doctor."
A small bald man with a big white mustache and large glasses responded.
"So you got the girl? Good. Queen Roach is in place so we can proceed."
"Izuku, I'm sorry that I can't warn you.

Please break that promise."