Chapter 19: The assesment

Like him, the rest of the guys were getting into their hero costumes. Midoriya was starting to get uneasy.
He killed her.
He kept having those dreams about the undiscovered quirks before finding Black Whip. What if it the same were to be?
There was no time to talk to All Might about it. For the moment he needed to focus on the primary objective: show what he had learned while working for Endeavor's hero agency.
"Everyone, once we finish getting ready, head over to the forest training area. We'll meet up with the other class there," Mr. Aizawa said in the doorway.
As Midoriya, he turned to his home room teacher and spoke.
"How is he doing now?"
"Mirio is fine, we'll talk about him later."
"Alright, here we go."
******
Midnight, All Might, the home room teachers, present mic and Mr. Nezu were all present along with the other students. Midoriya also noticed that Akane, Kato and a mysterious girl looking like Mei Hatsume from 1B were also there.
"Today this assessment will be carried out in a form called Jail break. It is similar to the joint training exercise except that teammates can free each other from the cages. However prisoners can't free themselves." Mr. Kan started.
"This will be done in three rounds. In each one there will be a team of seven students from each class located at either side of the forest. Three of you will have keys to the other team's cage however no one from the other team will know who has a key." Mr. Aizawa continued.
"And each round is thirty minutes long. Which ever team has captured more players will be declared victors. You will have the trees and vegetation to somewhat hide you but please avoid causing too much damage. It does take trees awhile to grow back." Midnight concluded.
"The teams will be decided on now." Mr. Kan said in front of a series of massive screens.

Round 1:
Class 1A: ASUI-JIRIOU-SATO-IDA-SHOJI-MINETA-AOYAMA
Class 1B: BONDO-TOKAGE-KODAI-TSUBURABA-KAIBARA-TSUNOTORI-TETSUTETSU

Round 2:
Class 1A: TODOROKI-BAKUGO-OJIRO-KATO-ASHIDO-YAOYOROZU-KAMINARI
Class 1B: KOMORI-SHIOZAKI-SHISHIDA-MONOMA-YANAGI-RIN-MIKASA

Round 3:
Class 1A: KIRISHIMA-URARAKA-MIDORIYA-KODA-HAGAKURE-TOKOYAMI-SERO
Class 1B: AWASE-KAMAKIRI-HONENUKI-KUORIO-SHODA-FUKIDASHI-KENDO

"This is going to be interesting." Pony thought.