Chapter 53: Relentless

"Attraction of objects?" All Might commented with a peaked eyebrow. He and Midoriya were discussing the discovery in the latter's temporary residence.
"Akane says that anyone who has their quirk unlocked or receives one instantly knows how to use it. She hasn't done it for me yet."
"That could be useful in situations both in and outside of combat. However if your body isn't able to handle more quirks, then I suggest that you don't have it unlocked. Instead allow for the other quirks to manifest over time."
"What if I trained more so that my body could take it like for one for all?"
"That's something different. Your genes are wired a certain way to handle quirks. To challenge that would be risky at minimum."
"But couldn't Akane simply adjust the quirk to work with my genes?"
"I know that is a possibility but still my research into prev-"
BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!
Midoriya's phone started ringing.
"Hello?"
"Hey bastard! Where the hell are you?!"
"I'm in my room Kachaan; what's happening?"
"Get down here right now we have a giant riot on our hands!!"
"On my way!"
"A riot?!" All Might exclaimed.
"That's what he said."
"Midoriya, go check on Melissa and Akane first! Make sure they're safe!"
"Right, on it!"
"Something is not right...." All Might thought to himself.
******
"Heh, sorry that fall was uncalled for. Oh well at least you fell into another sealed area."
Even with the broken bones, Battle Fist stood up and stared up at him.
"Now"
BANG-BANG!
With super expansion of her hands, both of the handcuffs broke apart, allowing her to move her arms freely once again.
"Oh hey now breaking other people's stuff is not very cool. Guess I gotta show you why."
A blast of blue flames erupted from his hands and surrounded her.
She didn't have a lot of stamina to last very long but just enough to find a way to escape.
Except there wasn't any open doors around her, just a wall of fire.
It was hot, very hot.
There was only way to get out; get past him.
Despite the pain and the heat, she threw her enlarged hands down to propel her upwards.
Right towards blue human torch.
******
They were still in the lab discussing the findings when Deku and All Might came bursting in.
"Are you alright?" Melissa asked.
"Kachaan says there's a riot going on outside and I wanted to make sure that you two were safe." Midoriya replied.
"Izuku....."
It was Kendo.
He turned around but saw no one.
"Over here hon!"
He turned to his left and saw her standing in the hall in her hero costume.
"Itsuka! What are you doing here?! I thought you got captured?"
"Oh well I managed to escape my captors when they came here. Its great to see you again !" She said while walking closer.
"Wait, how did you know I was here? That's supposed to b-GAH!"
A sharp sting erupted from his right leg. Collapsing, he looked and saw a knife in a bloody wound.
"Midoriya!" Melissa screamed.
"You're not Kendo..." All Might said.
The skin and flesh was starting to melt.
Himikio Toga.
"WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE IS ITSUKA?!" Deku cried out.
"Aww but Izuku, I just got here. Why do you care so much about her?"
"Where is my girlfriend?!"
"You two are dating? So that's why we were told to go after her. Now I'm really jealous."
"AP SHOT!!"
A massive blast knocked her plus the knife off of him and back a few meters.
"Damn bastard! What are you doing?! I said we needed you!!" Bakugo shouted.
"Kachaan! Protect Melissa and Akane!" Deku said as he slowly got to his feet.
"Shut up! Don't tell me what to do!" He replied as he charged at the villain.
******
"So how many is that so far?" Spinner asked Queen Roach.
"559 individuals under control. I'll have some of them rush the target complex."
The two of them watched from atop a tall hotel. She was wearing her mask and the device Ujiko made in addition to her armor.
"Wait, don't do that! That'll draw in more heroes! We gotta keep them apart! Things are probably hard enough for Toga in there."
"Maybe if I have them raid a different building that might help."
"These are scientists and developers, how much damage can they actually do?" He asked rhetorically.
"Let's find out."
Use your quirks until I say stop.
"HEAVEN PIERCING ICE WALL!"
A gargantuan barrier of ice shards erupted in front of the crowd. The buildings around were impacted and damaged severely.
"Nice quirk." She commented.
"Wait, did you take control of any of the heroes?"
"I took control of a kid that was holding back the crowd. So probably yes."
******
"Akane, I have a big favor to ask."