Chapter 9: The arrivals

"There's been an issue recently with the upcoming assessment ." Mr. Aizawa said as he addressed his home room students.
"Is it canceled sir," Iida asked.
"No but it won't be at the training camp or this weekend. Instead it will take place here next month.
We have a few prospective students that will be joining us. In the meantime you will meet them later on today after school. Iida, if you would please direct your classmates on conducting themselves with our guests."
******
Time skip to the end of the day.
He decided to go find her and check in. It had been several days since the fight at the mall and they hadn't spoken directly since. It was hard to meet up without anyone knowing or seeing the two together.
Midoriya pulled out his phone and shot Kendo a text.
"Hi Itsuka do you want to meet up later this evening? Maybe go out and grab dinner or something?"
Send.
He waited a few long anxious minutes before getting a reply.
"Sorry Izuku but I'm meeting a new student. How about this weekend?"
He sighed and replied.
"Yeah that's okay. Hope you had a good day."
******
Time skip to later in the evening
"Everyone if I may have your attention," Mr. Aizawa said, "This is Akane and Kato. They are some of the prospective students who will be joining us for a few weeks including during the assessment."
Two teenagers, a girl and a boy, walked in. The boy (Kato) had hair similar to Kirishima but was a dark indigo color. He had a build similar to Mirio but with a face similar to FatGum.
The girl (Akane) had brown hair covering one of her eyes. She looked shy and about Tsuyu's height.
"Hi nice to meet yer'all!" Kato said. Midoriya figured yer'all was some sort of slang.
"Uhm...hello everyone," Akane said.
"Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya; great to have you here!"
The rest of class 1A started to introduced themselves to their guests and helped them move in (except for Bakugo.)
******
Meanwhile in the class 1B dorms
The students were introduced to the third and final prospective student, Mikasa. She looked a lot like Hatsume but with sea green hair but just as energetic.
"Hi I'm Itsuka Kendo."
"Oh hi, I heard about you; you're the class representative and sorta leader right?"
"Pretty much. Are you excited to be here?"
"Beyond excited; I am pumped to be a real hero with my quirk!"
"That's good; what is your quirk?"
"Just until you see it! You'll be shocked!"
"That's reassuring to hear I guess."