Chapter 16: Where are you

She stood in the middle of the street; Battle Fist saw that no one else was nearby. What was she doing there in her hero costume?
A loud drone pierced the silence as she walked slowly. It almost sounded like a large church bell that just kept vibrating after one impact. Her bones and skin vibrated to the ominous sound.
"Is anyone here?" She asked cautiously while passing several empty cars. The stop lights were dead and there was no signs of life around her.
She really was on her own.
The drone continued on until it started to get louder and louder. Her body shaking and vibrating strongly.
Why was she scared? She was supposed to be a hero and brave. It felt like she was near the end of her life all of the sudden. It didn't make sense.
The sky was a bright metallic gray. No clouds hung, only continuous haze.
"Where are you?"
She turned around to the source of the voice. Instead left foot became ensnared by a black tentacle. She tried to break free but it was like trying to escape thick tar.
"Where are you?"
Another tentacle of tar shot out of the ground and grabbed her right ankle. She couldn't escape it. Battle Fist quickly lost her balance and fell onto the road surface.
Her hands didn't change when she tried to activate her quirk. She turned her head to see behind her but saw no one.
"Where are you?"
She recognized that voice.
Before she had a chance to scream for help, a third tentacle of tar grabbed her right wrist from behind. It instantly jerked her back upwards in a standing position. She looked and saw it was coming from a lamppost.
She started to feel tension pulling on her limbs as the drone continued to get louder and louder. With her only free limb, Battle fist tried to grab onto something to pull her free.
But her grip was no good.
"Where are you?"
She knew that it was going to happen again as she saw another tar tentacle grab her last wrist; it was like she was caught in a spiders web but for people.
Immobilized, she tried to open her mouth and scream where she was (thinking answering the question would free her). Instead, she felt a thick oily substance pour out, preventing her from speaking.
"Itsuka !"
She looked up and saw a flash of lightning rocketing towards her. It greenish and bore resemblance to-
"No! She thought.
At impact with her chest there was one final word.
From her.

"IZUKU!" She screamed.
She immediately looked around, drenched in sweat and saw that she was in her bed.
Tears were rolling down her face.
She immediately grabbed her phone to make a text.
"Its happened to me now."