Chapter 65: Not this time

The structure looked like a regular coffee shop. From the perspective of the four, no one appeared to be inside, not even at the counter despite the fact that it was a little past noon.
"You sure its this building?" Shoto asked Melissa.
"That's what the data indicated. They probably have a basement area or secret space hidden within the back."
"Enough talk! Its time to get killing!" Bakugo shouted as he aimed his palms for an AP shot.
"Hold on; maybe the door is unlocked?" Rift commented.
Sure enough it was.
As they entered, the tables and other items vibrated slightly.
"Earthquake?"
"Maybe-"
BOOOM!
"What the hell?!" Rift said as the floor shook violently.
"They know we're here!" Bakugo shouted as he approached a rear door. He pointed up towards a tracking camera before blasting it to pieces.
"AP SHOT!"
The door was blown off its hinges by one of Bakugo's signature moves. Behind revealed a passage way.
"Let's get moving!" Rift said.
They quickly ran down the passage way, calling out for Deku, Battle Fist and Akane.
"Kendo!" Melissa cried.
"Akane!" Rift shouted.
"Deku you bastard!" Bakugo roared.
The sounds of fighting got louder but there was no reply to their calls.
"You here for your friends?" A familiar voice called out.
It was Mr. Compress and Spinner.
Before anyone else could respond, Bakugo unleashed a barrage of AP and howitzer shots at the two villains. The blasts struck the wall and the whole building shook.
While the two villains were knocked down for a moment, Shoto quickly moved in to entrap them in an icy cocoon.
Except he was unsuccessful.
The ice shrunk and disappeared as Compress used his quirk. Spinner however was more affected by the cold temperatures.
"EAT THIS!!" Bakugo shouted.
BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!!!
"I'm going to kill you for all the trouble you've caused!"
*******
CRACK!
The handcuffs broke from the sheer size of her enlarged hands. Battle fist then aimed for her handcuffs constraining her legs. With a few punches, they broke into pieces and she was free.
Despite the pain that she was still in, Battle Fist needed to help her boyfriend.
WHAM WHAM WHAM!!
She started throwing punches at the steel door confining her to the cell. Dents were easy to leave but blowing it off its hinges was another challenge.
KER-SMASH!!
The door swung open to a scene of blue fire. She saw Deku jumping backwards across the frame. He looked to be in good shape but outmatched.
"Hey what the?!" The blue fire user said.
"DELEWARE SMASH!"
A streak of green lightning shot towards him and blasted him backwards.
Help Dabi defeat Midoriya
That voice was back.