Chapter 35: Give us a break (Part 3)

He stumbled to his feet. The kids ran over to their horrified mother.
"Get out of here now!" He shouted to them.
In the midst of the chaos, Deku hadn't realized where Kendo or the others were. Thoughts were racing through his head.
What did Kato do? Probably his ultimate move.
Why was Shiozaki suddenly attacking so violently? It was completely unlike her.
Where were the pro heroes? He, Kendo and Kato couldn't handle this situation on their own.
WHAM!
******
Several moments earlier
Battle Fist engaged with several aggressive people around her. They weren't just attacking her but it seemed like anyone. Good thing she could dodge civilian blows.
TWING!
She felt a sharp snap in her head, like she had twisted a nerve. The pain quickly moved around to the front of her brain and induced intense pressure. Was she just hit by someone from behind?
Collapsing to her knees, the young hero clasped her head in agony. This was a pain too great to ignore.
"Attack anyone."
"Who said that?" She grunted.
Suddenly her fists became much larger and were slugging everyone in her sight. She felt nothing from her body, as if it had gone numb.
Battle Fist had lost control of herself.
But she could still see and hear everything around. And the smells.
Izuku was nearby in her sights; her right knuckles slammed into the back of his head. Everything then disappeared.
******
Deku stumbled around in a daze; the impact had left him feeling dizzy and sore. He shook off the effects and saw Battle Fist lunging at him.
"Itsuka! What are you doing?!"
The whites in her eyes were gone and so were her pupils. A horrible stench immediately permeated his nose as he saw large flesh wounds all over her.
It was like she had turned into a zombie.
She continued to throw fast punches with her quirk at him; without thinking he leapt up to avoid her.
"What's going on? Is there a villain here? Why are people acting so crazy?!" He thought to himself.
He landed on top of a small utility building nearby. Battle Fist didn't chase him; instead she started attacking other people seemingly for no reason.
"MIDORIYA! Hang tight! I'm going to get some help!"
Deku turned to see Kato standing near him; a slip space portal immediately opened up and the blue hair guy ran in before it disappeared.
******
She was at her limit; fourteen targets now causing chaos and no had spotted Roach yet. She continued to issue commands to her victims while scanning her surroundings. Although there were no heroes on the scene, it was time to go.
Issuing a final command to girl with large fists, she donned her helmet and started leaping across adjacent buildings.
Queen Roach had succeeded in the mission.
******
Deku leapt from his perch and charged towards Battle Fist; he didn't see anyone else with powerful quirks causing the mayhem. She was the primary danger.
His girlfriend saw him and started a rapid barrage of punches. All he could do was dodge dodge dodge. He needed to be faster.
"One for all! Delaware Air Force SMASH!"
He didn't have the special gloves that Hatsume had made but he needed stop Battle Fist. Deku started flicking air bursts at her, knocking her off her feet.
She didn't seem to even feel any pain. Instead she just got up and threw herself at him with gigantic clenched fists.
"Itsuka!"
She didn't reply to his plea.
He fired off another series of air bursts and kept shooting until one knocked her onto the ground hard.
With all the speed he could muster from his quirk, Deku sped up and wrestled his girlfriend onto her stomach before restraining her.
She kept resisting his efforts but One for All was stronger by that point.
"I'm not letting you hurt anyone else! Just stop!"
She didn't say any words, only grunting and straining to break free.
"Itsuka, what's happened to you? Why are you doing this?!"
ZING!
Another portal opened up nearby ; Kato ran out along with Endeavor and several other pro heroes.
The situation was about to be under control.
******
He watched helplessly as his girlfriend was handcuffed and loaded onto a special stretcher along with Shiozaki and the others.
Midoriya collapsed onto his knees and started shedding tears.
"What the hell just happened here?" Kato repeatedly asked.
"Deku! I thought I heard from Rift that you were also here." Endeavor said.
"Rift?"
"That's my hero name." Kato replied.
"Are you injured?" Endeavor asked Midoriya.
"No I'm okay. But Itsuka..."
One of the special paramedics ran over to Endeavor.
"Sir, it looks like they are all in a trance of some sort. We need to hospitalize them for these injuries before they can be booked."
"A trance?" He replied.
"Yes, looks like a hypnosis quirk or something like that is responsible."
"So these people were being controlled?"
"I don't know for certain. Once we run additional tests we'll have a better idea of what happened to them."
"Itsuka....."he cried softly.
"Come Midoriya; we gotta get back to the dorms before curfew," Kato said.
"Don't worry, one of your teachers is going to give you a lift. We'll explain to the school about your situation. But we need your testimony statements." An officer said.
They sighed and started talking.
******
After they finished giving their version of the events, Kato and Midoriya were greeted by Midnight.
"You two look like you've been through a lot. Come on let's go." She said.
Midoriya was still down; he felt as though he was abandoning his girlfriend by that point. Kato looked equally devastated.
"Look, you aren't going to be in trouble considering what happened." She commented after noticing their faces.
"It's not that, it's just I don't understand why she did that," they said in unison.
"Great minds think alike...." She replied as they stepped into the car.