Chapter 12: Shiki Midoriya

It was a foggy feeling all around him.
He felt drowsy and struggled to keep his eyes open. Stumbling more commonly than walking straight and correctly, the teen simply kept moving while trying to understand what was happening around him.
Midoriya blinked several times. Then twice more. He was wearing his hero outfit.
Shirigaki and the league were all around the scene. So was Bakugo, Uraraka, Mirio, Aizawa, Tsuyu, All Might and Kirishima.
"Deku...." A child's voice called out; he knew that voice.
"ERI!"
He spun around and saw her standing at his feet and wearing the same clothes that she was rescued in. But when he looked at her face he felt a cold terror sweep through him.
She had no eyes, just two huge black circles.
"What happened to you," she asked.
"What do you mean? Are you okay?!"
"Where is your quirk? Did it die?"
He tried to speak but no sound came out from his mouth. It felt locked up.
He crouched down to her; Deku refused to leave her alone and vulnerable.
"I think it changed," she continued.
Eri looked at him through her black circles; suddenly Deku could see a bright tiny red dot growing in each one like pupils. Her horn was growing larger and larger.
To say he was scared would be an understatement. Deku had tears in his eyes from his fear for her. Was this really Eri?
"Are we going to die too?"
He was screaming no in his head as if he had a voice. But what did she mean by "too"?
He turned around and saw everyone looking dazed and disoriented. Countless streams of a thick red mist was evaporating from them. It was all coming towards.....
"Me." He realized.
Deku looked at his hands and saw the mist entering his wrists.
It was blood.
"Eri! What's happening?" He screamed in his head.
But she wasn't there anymore.
Instead lay a body. But it didn't look like Eri's. To his horror, as the people around him began to collapse to the foggy ground, it was.....

"ISTUKA!" He screamed.
His whole body shot upright. Midoriya was sitting in his bed and drenched in sweat. He was breathing deeply and feeling a pain in his hands again.
He looked and saw One For All had activated.
Another nightmare.
His All Might clock read 5:32 AM.
He couldn't go back to sleep after that.