Chapter 67: If you want something done do it yourself

She was still incapacitated by the sedative. To him, the miracles were just overwhelming from each sample. Never had he expected such results and findings from a single user in his career.
Akane was certainly a fascinating individual but her quirk was truly kami. Just imagine if he could isolate the key genes that were responsible for the power. He could then potentially replicate it in future nomu. Ujiko grinned slightly at that thought. What would All for One think? They would truly command society and life everywhere.
Now if he could just fire up the gene reader machine-
WHOOSH!
A bright white light filled his eyes and pain rippled throughout the doctors body. There was a howling of wind in his ears while everything around him vanished into thin air.
******
BOOM!
A tremendous burst of dust and rubble appeared off in the distance down the hallway. Shoto, Rift and Melissa were caught off guard by it but Bakugo took an aggressive stance.
"What are you underlings doing?! Get ready to attack!" He shouted at the others.
"Oh my god! What are those things!?" Melissa screamed.
In front of the four were what could only be described as giant zombies that barely looked human.
"Nomus! Aim for the exposed brains!" Rift shouted.
"Don't tell me what to do!!" Bakugo barked back.
WHAM!
"UGH!!"
Bakugo was casually slammed against a wall by one of them. His anger became more powerful and ravenous. As more and more sweat dripped from every pore, he began unleashing more explosive bursts at that particular nomu.
"DIE!! AP SHOT!!"
His rounds seemed to have no effect on the monster. Meanwhile Shoto tried to stop the hoard by freezing them in place.
That did not work out either.
Melissa kept shielding them from any potentially severe blows. Fortunately her quirk seemed to be impenetrable even to the nomus, even though they were disgusting to look at.
"EVERYONE FALL BACK I HAVE AN IDEA!!" Rift shouted.
ZING!!!
The ground began to collapse underneath the monsters, revealing a massive Slipspace portal.
All the nomu began to tumble in, unprotected. They quickly disappeared behind the swirling gas, electricity and plasma.
"Okay, now we got about one minute."
"One minute until what?" Shoto asked.
"Until they hit the ground." Rift replied.
******
The heat was intense and his sweat was dripping faster than ever before. Blue fire continued to surround Deku and Battle Fists. The flames started to lick their exposed skin and costumes. So sharp and yet blunt was the pain.
She yelped at the burns and gripped him tighter.
Kill Midoriya
The lights surrounding her continued to die out as she fell to the villain's quirk again.
"No I am not going to do that! I can't! Must resist this power!" She thought to herself.
"I'm sorry Itsuka!!" He screamed at her. She could see lightning surging and raw energy enveloping all over his body. He lifted his foot and kicked. The darkness consumed her.
******
Roach sighed slightly as Dabi continued to unleashed his fireball upon the escapees. She managed to regain control over Kendo.
Now for Midoriya.
Kill Kendo
She watched as he to began to struggle under the quirk of augmentation. The fighting had gone on too long for her style of combat. It was time to take a step back and make the enemy fight itself.
"Ease up Dab, I got it under control."
"So I see but we can't have them wrecking the place!"
"One will win, not both, soon enough."