Chapter 59: Who

"Hey number one! I got something interesting to show you," Burnin said.
"What is it?" Endeavor replied.
"Take a look at this profile. It matches the culprit at the winter festival attack."
She showed him a mug shot of a young woman in her mid-twenties.
NAME: JAKUCHŌ HARA
ALIAS: QUEEN ROACH
QUIRK: AUGMENTATION
ENABLES MIND CONTROL OVER MULTIPLE INDIVIDUALS AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT.
AGE: 26 (ESTIMATED)
CRIMES WANTED FOR: THEFT, ILLEGAL QUIRK USE, GRAND THEFT AUTO AND MURDER
"They've never caught her but I bet she was responsible for the attack." Burnin continued.
"Never caught? Hmmm....."
"What?"
"When was this last updated?"
"About nine years ago."
"I can't help but think that she may have been on I-Island with the league based on what Toshinori said."
"Could be."
At that moment, Kato arrived.
"I'm here! What is the emergency?"
"Rift! Get into your hero costume immediately. I'll explain the rest shortly," Endeavor said.
******
"A quirk that makes quirks? How is that even possible?" She asked herself.
Queen Roach paced back and forth in her quarters. The recent mission may have been somewhat successful but to her, it was a bust until Ujiko's revelation.
What was he going to use those samples for anyway? Was he going to try and replicate it for future use? If that was the case, then he could use it to create an infinite number of unstoppable quirks.
Something about the whole set up still didn't make sense to her.
******
"Whoa whoa whoa! The league of villains has kidnapped three UA students and you are asking me to help find them?"
"No, assist in rescuing them. We're still trying to pinpoint where they might be."
"This is crazy! What would they want Midoriya, Kendo and Akane for?
"Akane's quirk is extremely powerful and very sought after. Midoriya was tasked with protecting her on I-Island and likely would've been an issue. Kendo was likely taken first to divide our forces up and make catching Akane easier." Endeavor replied.
"Any guesses as to where they might be?"
"Well we tried tracking a phone signal from Kendo's phone but that was a dead end. We've been working around the clock to find any leads."
"What about Akane's implant?"
"Implant?" Burnin responded.
"I know for a fact that she had a device implanted to control her quirk before we started going to UA. That little computer is said to notify the authorities whenever her quirk is activated."
"So if she tries to use her quirk...." Endeavor said.
"That sends out a signal...." Burnin continued.
"Which can be traced," Rift concluded.
"Get ready for combat Rift."
******
"I don't have enough space to use one for all at my max. This place is too small." He concluded.
"Izuku what are you trying to do?"
"I figured that I could use my quirk to help us escape here."
"It wouldn't work."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"I tried to use my quirk earlier but it wouldn't activate. I think this room has some sort of quirk canceling device surrounding it."
"Are you serious?"
"Yes, I don't know how else to describe it."
He sighed and sat back down next to her.
Things were pretty bad.