Chapter 47: Hello there

Finally some warmth! She and the others stepped off the ferry and onto solid ground for the first time in three days. As the sun shined in the sky, there was a small crowd of people eagerly awaiting their arrival.
"Wow, I feel like I'm on Nabu Island again," Kirishima commented.
"It's always nice to travel," Setsune replied.
"Well let's get down to business." Kendo said as the islanders welcomed the young heroes.
The group boarded a bus and were driven to the local town center on the island.
Onboard was a pro-hero known as Petrel, the locomotive hero. She was dressed in an outfit similar to Uravity but with pink areas replaced with solid red and white replaced with dark blue. Her quirk allowed her to run fast like a bullet train, pull over one million kilograms and possess incredible endurance. When running into something, she could produce the same forces as an American freight train hitting a semi. Of course she had the issue of slowing down in a reasonable distance.
With Kendo was Sestune, Kirishima, TetsuTetsu, Momo, Reiko, Kaminari, Tsuyu, Uraraka, Pony, Kaibara, Kodai, Iida, Sero, Sato, Shoji, Shishida, Mina, Mineta and Komori.
It would be one memorable trip.
"Well everyone, welcome to Yoron Island. We're very happy to have you UA students all here," Petrel said.
"She's hot," Mineta muttered quietly Kaminari.
"I heard that! As I was about to say , each of you will be assisting the population with various needs. Its not going to be just patrolling, tackling crime, rescuing people but helping those who can't turn to anyone else for support. Now some of you will be working more intensely than others depending on needs and quirks.
You'll be working in shifts each day, each one being about twelve hours before you're required to have rest and all that. Speaking of rest, you'll be staying at the same place as you dispatch from. Does anyone have any questions so far?"
No one raised their hands; it was definitely like Nabu island.
******
Everyone was wearing their hero outfits as they disembarked from the plane. They went through security and got the all clear to proceed to the main part of the artificial structure.
On the other side of the security barrier was a thin, tall blonde woman with round glasses on. She was wearing a blue sweater-vest and khaki pants. They immediately began running towards one person in the group.
"Deku!"
"Melissa!"
The two embraced each other in a brief hug before Endeavor spoke up.
"Ms. Shield is it?"
"Yes? You must be Uncle Might's replacement, Endeavor!"
"I was told that Deku is supposed to go with you and your team for a few days. Is that still the case?"
"That is correct; we'll take him to his lodging first and then get straight to work."
"Very well, the rest of us will get settled in and then jump right in. I assume that your other subjects are already here?"
"Yes Akane and the others are already at the lab with the rest of the team."
While the rest of the agency group went in one direction, Melissa led Deku another way.
"I can't believe you're finally back; I bet it feels like an eternity since we last saw each other." She chipper.
"Yeah I know right? Its great to see you again!"
"How have you been since our last chat?"
"Its.....errr.....active to say the least. I've been through a lot of villainous activity lately but we're still doing excellent. How about you?"
"Fantastic for the most part; I've been excelling in my classes and research on some special quirk gear. Still it's been hard with my dad locked away for actions."
" Yeah that has to be difficult. What are some of the devices you've developed anyway?"
"I'll show you at the lab. In the meantime, Uncle Might says you have a girlfriend now."
Midoriya turned slightly red and stuttered a little.
******
"HEY! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! Leave immediately!" A guard shouted at her. Roach didn't have time for this nonsense. She quickly used her quirk on all of them.
"Give me all your access materials, then jump in the water and submerge yourself for fifteen minutes."
As they all tumbled and sank in the ocean, Roach sighed and began to proceed to the inner area. It would be a long trek but hopefully not overly difficult. With security cards in hand, her thoughts turned elsewhere.
"I'm in; what about you?" She said in a ear piece.
"Ooh, this girl looks extra pretty." Came a reply.
"Have fun Himikio."
The sounds of her giggling made Roach wonder what made blood so glorious to some people? Was she a vampire or some sort of collector of a disturbing nature?
Now it was time for the Queen to get comfortable and secure the landing area for the others.