Chapter 62: Re-route

"Are you sure you can't access the details?" Shoto asked her.
"Just because I am not allowed access doesn't mean I don't have the means to gain access." Melissa replied.
"Time for some hacking?"
"Yep."
They gathered around her computer in the damaged lab. The place was still a mess from the attack but the electricity had been restored.
"Let's see if this can buy me some access. Mmhmm....uh huh.....yep....right there!"
"Did you get in?"
"What do the records say?" Bakugo asked.
"Hang on hang on! It looks like the last time her quirk was activated was about seventeen minutes ago? And it's at a geographic coordinate? Hang let me look at a map......wait a minute....."
"What?"
"These coordinates are for a place in Hokkaido, near Sapporo! That's not very far away from here, in terms of air travel."
"So now what?" Shoto asked.
"We should probably make sure that Endeavor and the others get this information first. The three of us alone can't do this." Bakugo replied.
"Do what?"
The three of them looked up to see All Might looking at them through the doorway. He had a concerning frown on his face.
"What are you three doing?" He continued.
"It's none of your business!" Bakugo grunted.
"We're trying to find Akane, Midoriya and Kendo." Shoto replied. "Can you let my dad know we have a possible lead?"
"They already know. Endeavor's agency just informed me that they are located in Sendai."
"What?! But we just found a signal from Sapporo though!" Melissa exclaimed.
All Might was startled and confused by the discovery. Clearly something was amiss.
"Uncle Might, how did the agency discover them in Sendai?"
"They said that Akane's quirk triggered a device that officials were tracking. The device was calling from there."
"Wait I think what's going on; before Akane arrived, we had the device was altered so that it would give a false location to prevent giving away I-Island's location. It currently only gives I-Island the actual information and not the outside world." Melissa continued.
"That's a mouthful," Bakugo muttered.
"If that true, then I need to call Endeavor immediately." All Might said.
******
"Well? Does it work?" Roach asked Ujiko.
Blue flames developed from the doctor's hands and licked his arms and legs. He was emulating Dani's quirk.
"Copycat....." Dabi muttered.
"Akane....." Midoriya said.
"I can't kill..... I just can't watch that." She replied.
"Heroic...perhaps a bit of cowardice too." She thought.
"Roach, you're next." Ujiko said.
"I don't need another quirk, mine is just fine thank you."
"I'm not surprised. You give yourself limits too often." Shigaraki said.
Beep Beep beep!
"What the....."
Everyone's attention was turned to a computer screen. A bunch of data started streaming across; so much so that Ujiko was distracted by it.
"What's going on here?" He said "ah ha! This is very unexpected indeed!"
"What does the computer say?" Roach asked.
"There seems to be a limit on Akane's quirk. I don't know what it might be but perhaps a little more digging around will turn something up."
"What now?"
"Take all three away for now. I may have some more use for those two as well later on."