Chapter 30: Entity

Meanwhile in an isolated warehouse....
The woman stared at Shigaraki just like Chiski did. She wasn't wearing any mask or anything for that matter on her head but was heavily clad in a futuristic American-soldier armor. Dents from bullets and other objects covered it. There was no smile or frown; just a blank, unimpressed stare.
"That nomu that fought Endeavor; pretty smart. But he proved a smart one isn't always effective." She started.
"That one was fighting the number one hero; it could've easily defeated other pro-heroes." Dabi commented.
"So you're ready to cooperate." Shigaraki said.
"You catch on quick. You need something from me and I want something from you."
"Yeah yeah, we know that you want to get away from us and all but we just met." Dabi continued.
"Silence!"
"I don't want to walk away. I'm looking for a business opportunity. And I know that you're going to accept my offer."
"You better make it a good one for that to happen."
"Tell me, is that silly little doctor here?"
"No he's elsewhere if you are talking about who I think."
"Indeed? That is a shame. Nevertheless, I think I can show you that you don't need to rely on his creations alone."
"What makes you think that we need the nomus in the first place?"
"Exactly. I think it's time for a little demonstration."
A pungent odor instantly filled everyone's nostrils and quickly left Dabi stumbling around. The whites in his eyes became completely brown and parts of the skin appeared to rot rapidly.
"What are you doing to him!?" Shigaraki asked.
Dabi was groaning and gurgling loudly as his skin changed to a swampy color scheme.
"Say hello to my quirk," Queen Roach said.