Chapter 64: The start

"Where is that bastard?!" Bakugo grunted.
He, Shoto and Melissa were all waiting by the curb to the airport in Sapporo. They had their hero attire on; Melissa in particular had her own makeshift hero outfit. It was purple and looked like it had a electric circuit board pattern to it. To some extent, she resembled a hologram.
"Kato is his name right?" She asked.
"Right and he can open portals that allow him to travel anywhere. Wonder if he is still at the agency?" Shoto replied.
"Well he better not be screwing around because we can't afford to!"
"I ain't screwing around yer'all!"
They turned to see Rift approaching them from inside the terminal.
"About time you showed up!"
"Hey I didn't know exactly where at the airport to find you guys. You could've told me before hand."
"Enough, let's get going. Melissa, you said that the coordinates were where?" Shoto said.
She pulled out her tablet device and opened up a digital map.
"Right about here."
******
BANG!
"What was that?" Toga asked.
"Sounded like it came from the cells. I'll check it out." Dabi replied. "Roach come with me."
The two dashed where the captives were being held. To their disbelief, one of the cell doors had been blown off its hinges and was laying on the ground.
With Midoriya standing on top of it.
Return to yo-
WHAAM!
The teenager shot straight towards her faster than her quirk could respond. And her reflection armor wasn't active; she was sent flying through a wall behind her.
"Damn kid....." she grunted. Her quirk hadn't affected him at all.
He was ricocheting towards her again. Green lightning streamed off of him; Roach needed her armor to come online. If only she also had her mask with her.
Getting to her feet, she braced for another impact.
"Let's do this!"
"WHERE ARE THEY?!" Midoriya shouted.
"Didn't your mom say not to hit women?" Dabi said as he flared up with blue flames.
Stop attackin-
"SMASH!" Was the teenager's response.
The kick missed Dabi which bought Roach the time needed to power up her armor reflecting capability.
"Where is Itsuka and Akane!?" He shouted.
"Why isn't my quirk affecting him?" She thought.
The hallway erupted into flames as Dabi retaliated.
Midoriya was surrounded in flames but still running with his quirk active. Roach quickly jumped to her feet and began running towards the young hero with her armor online.
******
She was startled awake by the sound of fighting and his voice. Kendo was still sore and cuffed but she jumped to her feet anyway.
Somehow Midoriya must've broken free.
It was dark in the cell but the sounds made the setting more chaotic.
"WHERE ARE THEY?! Where are Akane and Itsuka?!" He shouted.
"Izuku!!" She cried out.
A bright blue light illuminated a door frame of her cell as the temperature rose; she could feel the heat of fire from beyond her sight.
He was fighting someone, maybe even two of those villains. She knew that her boyfriend was going to need help with escaping and finding Akane.
But how?
She was still injured and handcuffed. There was only one solution.
Plus Ultra.