Chapter 11: Closer

Midoriya surprised his girlfriend by taking her to an ice skating rink. Kendo told him all about Mikasa and the electric dragon quirk she possessed.
He was stunned as they glided together.
"That's incredibly powerful! No wonder she came to UA and Ryuko! I wonder where she was before?"
"What about the students in your class? What are their quirks?"
"I don't know dear. Kato mentioned something about being similar to space stuff but with a catch. Akane though I really don't know anything about her."
"Well I heard Akane has something significant about her but I think her quirk is useless in combat."
"Let's forget about them and just focus on each other," Midoriya said with a grin.
She smiled as they continued gliding while holding hands.
******
"Is that Midoriya?" Mina noted from a distance.
"And Kendo?" Toru replied.
"I think they're in a ship now!"
"We gotta ask them for details!"
"Maybe back at the dorms; let's just leave them for now."
"I never thought that a 1A and 1B would be together given the recent tensions."
"I know; it's soo cute!"
******
After tiring themselves out on the ice for another hour, Midoriya and Kendo headed back to the nearby station that they got off at on the way over. They were holding each other's hands tightly in the chilly weather.
To him, it felt like they were sharing one body and all the warmth they had. He wanted to get closer to her except they were already pretty tight amongst the crowd. For the moment, the two savored the love they felt from their joined hands.
As they waited on the platform, Kendo spoke up.
"Izuku, do you think the others will find out about us?"
"I don't know; should they?"
"Not with the rivalry between our classes. What if they tried to break us up?"
"Then we have to keep a lo- hey I think this is our train!"
They quickly got onboard and found a seat. She lay her head on his shoulder and sighed as they continued to hold hands.
"Itsuka, I won't let anyone break us up. You're my hero and I love you." He said slowly.
She blushed brightly and looked him in the eye.  Her head was slowly getting closer to his as his heart rate pumped up.
"I love you too, hero."
He could feel the slight glossy texture as her lips made contact with his. Their eyes closed as they saw stars in each other and turned red. She was so warm and tender to feel. There was an urge to push further but not in public. He instead curled and locked his lips with Kendo's tightly for a moment before letting go.
His heart was racing like crazy.
Midoriya opened his eyes and saw her laying her head onto his lap. She was happy to be with him.
He didn't want to leave her that night.