Tony setting Peter up with Y/N

Peter is currently at Tony's lab, working on some gadget while sitting at a table. It's have been a tough time for him. Liz has been moved away some days ago. Tony knows this and decides to take action. He walks towards the working boy.

"Sup spider-boy, you doing well?" Tony smiles with his usually charm. He stands opposite of the boy.

"...I'm okay." Peter says, trying to hide his feelings.

"You sure?" Tony says while rising a brow.

"Yes."

Tony looks at Peter with sympathy. He wants the boy to get over his heart break. He suddenly has a new idea. What if he gets a new partner instead? Tony knows somebody that will be perfect. Y/N, another intern of his that often patrols the city as well. He's pretty open about his sexuality. Sometimes asking Tony about relationship advice. Tony has a hunch that Peter is bi. He never told him that, but definitely has a feeling that he is, and Tony hunches are right... most of the time. All he had to do is setting the two up, and he knows just what to do.

"Well, the reason I came here is to invite you to a party! Today! Around 8!" Tony says excitedly, trying to convince Peter, he didn't make it up.

"Umm..." Peter looks up, unsure at this.

"C'mon, it's Friday! You won't have school tomorrow." Tony smiles at him.

Peter takes some seconds to answer. "Okay."

"Great! Don't be late." Tony winks at him and walks away. "Okay, now just make party preparation in 4 hours."

-

The party starts. Peter walks in one of the upper floors. He's wearing a red blouse with a black tie and some black pants. Tony immediately spotted him and sprint towards him, pushing some of the guests away.

"Glad you came." Tony greets him and give him a quick hug. "Want some alcohol?" Peter wants to answer, but quickly get shot down. "No? Okay! No problem. You're not the only one. See that guy over there." Tony points Y/N, who's also wearing a blouse and fancy black pants. "Why don't you meet him? He's also one of my interns and is nice. Have fun." Tony pushes Peter towards Y/N.

Peter accidently falls over. Some of the guest looks over and Tony pretends he didn't do anything and walk away and observe the two guys. Y/N sees Peter and offers a hand. "I take it you don't enjoy lying down on the floor."

Peter looks up and sees Y/N. "T-thanks." He says nervously and takes his hand.

"I'm Y/N, one of Stark's interns." Y/N smiles.

"P-Peter. I'm also one of Stark's intern."

"Oh, the regular kind of intern, or the 'you know what' intern? Like me." Y/N asks.

Peter eyes went open. "You're also a..." Peter looks around with the corner of his eyes. "...hero?"

"Yes, I guess you too." Y/N smiles. "Tough life, isn't it?"

"Y-yeah." Peter can't believe it; somebody he can relate to of his age and situation. "Can I ask you something?"

"That is technically already a question but continue." Y/N chuckles.

"How do you deal with it? Like... keeping it a secret?" Peter asks nervously, wanting to know the answer.

"Well, I'm a good liar." Y/N smiles. "But besides that, my parents know about it. The only reason they allowed me to do this is that I only fight some bad guys here and some minor things. But my friends don't know it though. If I ever have something on my mind, I can go to my parents or to Tony."

Peter looks in disbelief. "Really? I can't even hide it from my best friend. He caught me going in my room with my suit."

Y/N laughs shortly. "You should be more careful, but then again, if he ever snitches on you, the chance is low that others will believe him unless he has evidence."

Peter laughs. "Well, luckily for me, he isn't like that."

Meanwhile over to Tony, who's staying close to the two boys, listening to them. Steve sees him acting odd and walks towards him. "What are you doing?"

"Setting up a date for Peter and Y/N." Tony says, not taking his eyes of the boys.

Steve looks at the two teenagers and sighs. "I know Y/N is gay, but Peter isn't." He looks over to Tony.

"I like to disagree." Tony looks over to Steve. "These two will be in love in matters of minutes."

Steve scoffs. "Really?"

Tony looks back at him. "50 bucks say they have a crush on each other." He challenges Steve.

Steve chuckles. "Deal."

They look back at Y/N and Peter. "C'mon Peter and Y/N. Make your boss proud."

-

It's about 2 hours later, Peter and Y/N are still talking to each other, meanwhile Tony and Steve are watching them, bickering to each other about the two teenagers. They're still joking and chatting, but not there isn't much process about their 'love'. Tony sighs and decide to take action.

"Watch and observe." Tony smiles at Steve. He takes a glass of punch and walks over to Y/N and Peter. He 'accidentally' trips and spill over his drink onto Y/N. He yelps and turns around, seeing Tony. "I'm so sorry kid."

Y/N looks disgust at his clothes. "It's sticky." He frowns.

"Sorry, sorry." Tony apologies. "I can make it up to you. Peter, how about you let Y/N show him where he can change his clothes. You can use my walk-in closet."

"R-right." Peter looks surprised. "C'mon Y/N." Peter takes lead and Y/N soon follows.

Tony smiles at the two boys. "FRIDAY change the temperature to a hotter degree when they arrive my walk-in closet."

"Of course."

Tony smiles proudly and returns back at Steve, who's looking at him disappointingly. "I'm not even going to tell you what you done."

-

The party is about to end. Tony is saying his goodbye to his guests. Y/N and Peter walks towards him and Tony smiles at him. "Hey, had a fun time?"

"Yeah, best party I ever had." Y/N smiles. "Right, Pete?"

"R-right." Peter says nervously while smiling at him.

"Great, see you two the next time." Tony says goodbye. They walk away and Tony grins at them. Afterwards, he goes to his lab.

"FRIDAY, show me the camera footage of my walk-in closet." Tony orders.

The computer in front of shows the camera footage. Tony rewinds the time and stop once Y/N and Peter walks in.

"We arrive." Peter says.

"Alright." Y/N says and looks around the clothes. After a minute of looking around, he finds the right clothes. He takes them and put them on a chair. Afterwards, he begins to remove his blouse and unbuckle his pants. Peter looks surprise at him. After Y/N removes his pants, he looks over to Peter, who's quickly looks away and blushes. "Did you just check me out?"

Peter immediately looks back at him with panic in his eyes. "N-n-no!"

Y/N just give him a look and walks towards him. Peter looks nervously at him. When Y/N stands in front of him and slowly move his head towards his and gives him a kiss. Peter startled, but quickly kisses back. Tony immediately smiles and yells excitedly. "Yyyeeessssss!"

Y/N and Peter stop kissing and smiles nervously at each other, faces still close to each other. "We should do this more often." Y/N chuckles.

"Y-yeah."

They stay silent for a few seconds till Y/N talks again. "I should probably get my pants on."

Tony still smiles at his victory. He orders FRIDAY to call Steve. He answers after 5 seconds. "What's its Tony?"

"You owe me 50 bucks Stevie."