Clint's rivalry with Thor's and Loki's brother

Y/N is the younger brother of Thor and Loki. He aspires his brothers for different reasons. Thor for his positivity, strength and willpower. Loki for his strategy, magical prowess and cunning attitude. Both of the older brothers wanted to teach him their own values and not of the other brother. Thor wanted a brother who is happy with his live, helping people and generally a good person. While Loki wanted a brother who he can count on, with great ambition and knowing what his station is. As the final result Y/N became a mix of the two. He inherited Thor physical strength, learning how to wield a bow. He also learned helping people and kind to people, at least people around his station. Thanks to Loki, he learned how to look down on humans from earth. He also learned how to wield magic alongside his bow, though now he uses a magic bow he can summon.

Thor announced to the Avengers his little brother will visit them in a couple of days, which makes the team somewhat nervous.

"Please don't tell me there will be another Loki incident." Clint mutters annoyed, not wanting to deal with another delusional god.

"This won't happen again." Thor answers. "Though..."

"Oh god." Tony groans annoyed. "What is it?"

"Well, Y/N is a kind man. If you all were Asgardian, you would be great friends, yet..." Thor explains.

Clint chuckles. "And here comes the but!"

"He looks down at regular humans." Thor adds. "I try to fix his view, but I'm afraid Loki already done the damage."

"That's all fun and all, but will he open up another portal to space?" Natasha asks.

"He won't go so far." Thor answers. "Y/N is a good man, trust me."

A few days later, Y/N arrives at Stark tower alongside with his older brother.

"Remember, be nice to everybody." Thor wants to make sure Y/N doesn't act like a douche.

"What are you talking about? I'm always nice." Y/N smiles.

"You just commented how 'pathetic' the woman in the lobby looked." Thor counters Y/N statement.

"She wore too much make-up. It's sad. I'm just speaking the truth." Y/N says casually.

Thor sighs disappointedly. They arrive back at the living room of the Avengers, where Clint, Tony, Steve, Nat and Bruce are. They notice the two gods walking in. The team walk towards the two. "We haven't introduce yet." Tony begins. "I'm Tony Stark."

"Y/N Odinson."

Y/N introduces himself to everyone. The last person he greets is Clint. "Clint Barton."

"Y/N Odinson." Y/N looks towards the rest of the team. "Is this everybody?"

"Yes Y/N." Thor answers.

Y/N huffs. "Weird. I thought there would be more since you all defeated my brother." He finds it surprising with that fact.

"Or Loki was just weak." Clint comment with his usual snarky-ness.

Y/N looks annoyed at Clint. "Weren't you the one that was brainwashed?" He says with a grin.

This time Clint became annoyed. Thor notices the tension rising and stops it. "How about I show your sleeping quarter?" He suggests.

"Fine." Y/N respond. Thor lead Y/N away towards the sleeping quarters, leaving the room and the rest of the team.

Clint let out an annoyed huff. "I can tell I'm going to dislike him."

-