Spending Christmas with the X-Men and Fantastic Four

X-Men

Logan

"God, this is getting me sick."

"C'mon, don't be such an edgelord."

Y/N really wants to spend his Christmas with his boyfriend, Logan. But Logan being Logan, he tries to sound standoff-ish and sound like he doesn't care, but his boyfriend knows he has a heart. Now to figure out how to make him open up.

"Don't you love it all? The decorations, the warm feeling-"

"The annoying commercials. Mariah All-I-Want-For-Christmas 24/7 on the radio." Logan continues Y/N's checklist, even though it isn't on his.

"Besides all THOSE parts, you got to admit, it's amazing." Y/N insists his opinion. "Did you got any bad memories of the holidays or something?"

"Nope. In fact, I don't have any memories." Logan responds. He walks towards the kitchen, with Y/N following him. In there, he grabs a beer from the fridge. "This is my first Christmas with my new memories."

"Oh..." Y/N awkwardly responds. Though his eyes lighting ups as he gets a brilliant idea. "Oh! That's perfect!"

As Logan opens the beer, he merely looks confused at his partner. "You're the first one to think my amnesia is perfect."

"I didn't meant it like that." Y/N corrects him. "But this is a perfect opportunity. You get to celebrate your first Christmas and we can make it perfect. Oh, I need to plan it immediately!"

Y/N is quick to walk away out of the room, making Logan wonder what's going to happen with his first Christmas as he drinks.

Days later, and the special day has finally arrived. Logan can't help but wonder what Y/N is planning. And so, once he gets back to their apartment, he's instantly greeted by the holiday. Decorations everywhere. The smell of food. Presents underneath the Christmas tree. Logan can't help but wonder how long Y/N manage to fix this, especially since most of it wasn't there before he left this morning.

"I'm back, but it turns out I got home at the family 'Crazy holiday freak.'" Logan says through the entry way.

Y/N sprints towards the entrance with a wide smile. Even his outfit is Christmas themed. "Merry Christmas!" He grabs a present from the table and hand it over with excitement. "Here, your very first Christmas gift."

Logan wonders what it is, but he got red flags. Still, he opens it and discover it's an ugly Christmas sweater. With a deadpanned look, he shows off the sweater to the very happy Y/N. "Put it on! You're going to look so great!"

"I doubt that..." Still, Logan complies and put on the sweater. Although not being so happy with it, his boyfriend is, so he doesn't make a fuss about it.

"You look amazing." Y/N walks over to him to grab his hand. That's when he leads him to one room to another, starting first by the living room. "I got you tons of present. Some good ones, some really good ones. Of course, I set them by the tree. We, of course, are going to watch the classic Christmas films. Home Alone, the first two movies because I refuse the other ones were made. The nightmare before Christmas. The Polar Express. ...And the rest I forgot."

"That's going to be a long 8 hours..." Logan mutters.

Y/N then leads to the kitchen. "I made lots of cookies, gingerbread men. I also made eggnogs, some beef, sweet potatoes-"

"And that's going to be a long 2 hours on the toilet..."

After Y/N ranting, he leads to him to the bedroom, to see rose petals on the bed. Something more romantic that Logan didn't expect. "And then we finish this holiday by doing something more romantic."