Steve and his boyfriend going camping!... With the rest of the team

Steve wanted to do this for a while. Going camping, in the wild and enjoy mother nature. But with his job as an Avenger, he doesn't have much time. To his luck, he manages to find some quiet time. Not just that, the schedule perfectly matches with his boyfriend, who he brings along.

Everything seems perfect. They get to a vast forest, with no town or city nearby. The weather is supposed to be quiet nice too. Sunny sky, without being too hot and with a nice chilling wind. Everything is just right... except that Y/N thought it would be nice to bring the rest of the team along, not realizing that it was meant for just the two.

And thus, the Avengers walk to the place where they're going to set camp. All of them having large bags with supplies.

"This spot is nice." Steve looks around. "We have enough space. We're next a river."

"No 5-star hotel nearby. Wow, how nice." Tony sarcastically responds.

Steve looks unhappy at him. "It's a reason why this is called 'camping', Tony."

And thus, the seven Avengers puts their bag down and begin setting up camp. In the end, there are 4 tents. One shared by Steve and Y/N. One shared by Natasha and Clint. Another shared by Bruce and Thor. And lastly Tony has his own tented because he didn't want to share it with anyone.

It took around 5 minutes for Steve to set up his small tent, with help from Y/N. Clint and Natasha manages to put it up fast and without any issue as well. Thor and Bruce did has some troubles, but nothing major. Tony however...

"God, I hate camping!" The group looks back to see Tony struggling putting the metal poles right without the tent collapsing. "Why would anyone choose this over a hotel?"

"Because we can enjoy the experience of nature." Steve responds with honest.

"Fuck that." Tony says a huff.

Y/N walks over to him to help him out. "Let me help."

Soon enough, the rest joins him as well, with Steve being reluctant. He can already tell that Tony is going to be a troublemaker and is going to ruin the experience he wanted to have with Y/N.

-

After all tents has been set up, the group all did their own things. Whether that is sky gazing, enjoying the view, taking a hike or something else. Everyone is enjoying it, except Tony. With a stride, he walks over to Steve and Y/N, who are sitting by the river.

"Where's the toilet?"

Steve looks surprised back at him. "Toilet?"

Tony looks horrified at him. "Capsicle, tell me there is a toilet here."

"We're in the middle of a forest. Why do you think there was going to be a toilet?"

"Are you kidding me!?"

Steve doesn't get why Tony is complaining. "Just go in the bushes. It's alright. I've done it."

"I'm not pissing in the bushes!" Tony scoffs. "And what if I want to take a dump? Do I take a shit there as well."

"Ye-"

"Dude!" Tony looks disgusted. "I have standers! Even a gas station toilet is far better then this!" With a hissy fit, the billionaire walks away, muttering something.

Steve and Y/N look at him walking away, only to look back at each other. "He sure can overreact."

"You think? I mean, I can get where he's coming from." Y/N responds, making Steve frown a little bit. "I prefer a toilet rather then the bushes too. But I do like we're out in nature, so it's not all bad."