Who's dating Tony's son? Part 1

Tony is currently in the living room, sitting on the couch and eating his breakfast. Soon, Y/N joins him and sit near him on the couch, setting his plate with breakfast on a nearby table.

"Mornin' dad." Y/N greets him.

"Morning to you too." Tony responds back. He lays eyes on his son, who looks at his food and begin eating. Tony notices something strange about him. Around his son's neck, there is a bruise that barely sticks out of his shirt. "Did you get hurt?"

Y/N looks confuse at his dad. "What?" Tony then points towards his neck. Y/N looks at it and looks surprise. He quickly looks back at his dad, looking embarrassed. "Oh... well, I fell."

Tony looks suspicious at his son. "You fell? On your neck? On that specific place?"

Y/N stay quiet for a second before answering. "Yep..." He says with a emphasize on the P.

Tony knows what's going on, but he knows Y/N wasn't to go tell him. "That sucks. Hope it doesn't sting."

"It doesn't." Y/N respond.

Tony finishes up his breakfast and said goodbye before going to his lab. He walks in and immediately sighs. "I can't believe my son got a hickey. I need to know who."

-

Tony have been speculating who the culprit is. He only rules out the woman of the team, because of his son's sexuality. Thus, out of all the Avengers, it can't be Natasha and Wanda. Tony didn't fell proud of this accomplishment, and he continue his search.

It's currently dinner time. Steve and Sam are in the kitchen, making food for the rest of the team, chatting with each other while sitting at the dining table. Tony is sitting next to Y/N, who is happily chatting with the rest of the team, especially the guys. Tony tries to remain his calm while thinking who is with his son. Could it be Clint? Thor? Maybe it's Pietro? Maybe every guy. Tony didn't know, after all his son is... well, his son. The chattering continues and eventually steps in.

"And then I accidently broke the suit." Y/N finish up the story. "Luckily dad wasn't too mad." He looks at Tony.

"That's right." Tony smiles at his son, even though he's not even following the story.

Thor smiles widely. "You're lucky Y/N. Be grateful you have a great father. And you Stark, be happy you have such a kind son."

"Thank you, Thor." Tony says with a fake smile. "Do you have any other words that describe my son?" Y/N looks confuse at his question.

"Of course. He's also selfless, brave and caring soul." Thor responds proudly.

Tony hums. "Nice to know your opinion."

Pietro begin to look at the door looking at the door and tap his foot on the floor impatiently. "When is the food done?"

"Don't act so impatient Pietro." Y/N comments, making him look at him. "You're always like this."

"What do you mean?" Tony looks at his son.

"Well, last time when we went to a restaurant," Y/N looks at Pietro. "Somebody doesn't have the patience to wait 30 minutes for his food."

"I was starving Y/N!" Pietro defend himself.

"Then don't skip lunch." Y/N responds back.

Tony looks doubtfully at Y/N. "You two went to a restaurant together?"

"Yeah." Y/N answer casually. "We wanted to hang out and decided to go to a restaurant."

"Sounds rough." Clint comments. "At least you had a better time with me." He says with smirk.