Who's dating Tony's son? Final part

Steve moved back in the tower, which made him and Y/N happy, as well as the rest of the team. Steve is planning to hang out with Tony, hoping they can get along for the sake of Y/N. He's currently in his room, with his boyfriend. He's searching for a good outfit.

"Is this too formal?" Steve asks. Looking in the mirror at his button up shirt.

Y/N sits on the bed, looking how his boyfriend is stressing out. "Maybe go with a shirt?"

Steve nods. He removes his button up shirt, grab a blue t-shirt and put it on. "How about this?"

"Steve, I can see your nipples through that shirt." Y/N comments. Steve looks down at his chest, looking surprise. "Unless you want to get on with my dad, I suggest something more... looser."

Steve removes his shirt again and search around for another search. He grabs a black shirt with long sleeves and put it on. "Is this, okay?"

"You're really nervous, are you?" Y/N question.

"I just want to show Tony I'm good enough for you. For the first step we need to get along." Steve explains.

"I understand." Y/N gives a reassuring smile. He stands up, walk towards his boyfriend and kiss him. "You look good with that shirt; you should wear it."

Steve smiles. "Thanks."

He begins to walk out of the room, but Y/N stops him. "Steve, you forget you're pants."

-

After Steve puts on his pants, he goes to the living room and meet up with Tony. Tony is currently on the couch on his phone. He hears footsteps from someone. He looks towards the hallway and see Steve walking in.

"Hey Snowman." Tony greets him.

"Hey." Steve says back. Tony stands up. They look at each other, but neither of them is speaking. After a few seconds, Steve breaks the silent. "So... what do you want to do?"

Tony thinks for a moment. "There is a movie I haven't watch."

Steve nods. "Alright."

-

It's the next day, Y/N is in the kitchen, making some eggs for breakfast for himself. Steve walks in. Y/N smiles at him. "Mornin' handsome."

Steve walks towards Y/N and kiss him. "Good morning to you too."

Y/N returns making breakfast for him. "Do you want something too?"

"Yeah."

Y/N grabs another egg and put it in the pan. "How was last night? You and my dad BFF's yet?"

"It was not bad, not good either." Y/N looks confuse at him. "We watch a movie."

"Isn't that good?" Y/N asks.

"Not when either of us are speaking." Steve responds.

Y/N sighs. "Really?" He says disappointed.

"The only thing he said is, 'Hey Iceman, grab me some popcorn.'" Steve quotes.

Y/N sighs again. "Guess you need to hang out again."

"I know, but after yesterday, I begin thinking and I realized something." Steve speaks up. "We have nothing in coming."

"What about the Avengers?" Y/N suggests.