Who's Y/N secret admire?

The Avengers have a meeting currently about their next mission. Steve and Tony are standing in front of the Avengers and inform them about the mission. After they inform them about it, they discuss other topics the rest of the team wants to talk about.

"Alright, next up Y/N wanted to say something." Steve announces.

Y/N stands up. "Thank you." Steve and Tony then sit down at the conference table with the rest of the team. Y/N stand in front of them. "During the last week, I received a lot of gifts." I grab a paper from his pocket and read it. "I receive a chocolate box, a flower bouquet, a teddy bear and about 4 love letters, one is more lewd than anything." The Avengers all looks confuse and give glances at each other. Y/N then go to his pockets and grab multiple letters.

"'Dear Y/N, I wish I can tell you this you in person, but I have a long-lasting crush for you. I hope I can tell you in person one day. Your secret admirer.'"

He then read another letter. "'Hey Y/N, I just want to tell you that you have a great body. I know one day I can make sweet love with you.' And then the person put a winky face at the end of it." Y/N says annoyed tone. "From your sexy admirer."

"'Dear Y/N, you're really special to me and I want you to know I love you. I hope I get the courage to say you in person. Love, your favorite person in the world.'"

Y/N then returns his look at the Avengers. "I wish this was handwriting so I can figure out who it was. So, I ask you all, who did it?"

The rest of the Avengers stay quiet and sometimes give glances at each other. Y/N sighs. "Nobody, huh? If this was a prank- Pietro, was this you!?"

Pietro flinches. "I didn't do anything!"

"Then who did it?" Y/N glares at him.

"I dunno. Stark probably." Pietro says.

Tony glares at him. "Why me!?"

"Because who else would put 'your sexy admirer' in their letter." Pietro comments.

"Well, here is the thing, I didn't!" Tony responds back. "And we don't even have any evidence, so we can't go blame each other."

"Where do you even find the letters Y/N?" Nat asks.

"In my room." He answers.

"Then all we need to see the security footage." She says.

Everybody looks nervous at each other. They all then lock eyes onto Tony. He begins to sweat. "Uhh..."

"Well Tony, what are we waiting for?" Nat smirks at him.

Tony looks around, seeing all their eyes onto him. "We can't do that."

"Why not?" Wanda asks.

"Because the security team are very busy." He answers nervously. "And I don't want to bother them."

"You don't even need to go to them." Vision points out. "You own the building; you can just go to your computer and view it Mr. Stark."

Y/N looks impatiently at Tony. Tony sees him and look nervous. "My computer got broken."

"That's sad." Nat says with a smirk. "Hey Friday, who went to Y/N's room?"

"Yesterday-"

"Friday, silence!" Tony orders.

"Tony, are you the one who has a crush on me?" Y/N asks.

Tony let out a nervous chuckle. "N-no! Umm..." He looks around. "I do however saw Clint this week bringing a box of chocolates in the tower!"