Steve and Thor getting a crush on the transfer teammate

Requested by @Jason_Hellenios! Hope you like it!

Fury recently had an idea to make both the X-Men and The Avengers better. He thought of a temporary transfer between them, in which they can share their ideology, strategy and work culture. Although Fury have more controlled over the Avengers, his relationship with the X-Men and thus Xavier is quite good. Fury pitched the idea to Charles, who think it's a great idea. Now, Charles brought his team together to decide who will temporarily join the Avengers. After eliminating vital teammates, people that likes to work along and people who have questionable behavior, they decided Y/N is perfect. For the Avengers they decided to send Clint Barton.

After packing up his stuff, Y/N went to the Stark tower with a suitcase in his left hand. He's walks inside where Tony is waiting with a smile. "Are you Y/N?"

"Yes." Y/N shakes Tony's hand. "It's an honor meeting you. I'm happy to work along with the Avengers."

They stop shaking hands. "Same here, and you don't have to be so formal. The team is waiting for you upstairs."

They take the elevator to arrive at one of the top floors. Afterwards, Tony led Y/N towards the meeting room. They quickly arrive, where Y/N sees the team for the first time. Steve, Thor, Natasha and Bruce see the new transfer teammate. Steve is first to walk towards Y/N. "It's an honor working together with a X-Men member." Steve smiles while giving a handshake.

Tony groans. "Again, with the honor... I can tell you two are going to be couple."

Steve glares at Tony, trying to hide his blush. He stops glaring and looks back at Y/N. "My name is Steve Rogers."

"It's wonderful to meet you, Captain." Y/N greets Steve back.

Moving on the next person who introduce their self to Y/N, it's Thor, who smiles happily, excited to work with a new teammate. The god introduces himself with a tight hug. "Welcome to the army little one!"

Y/N let out a yelp, not expecting to be lift up. After Thor put Y/N down, Y/N introduces himself. "I'm Y/N L/N. Pleasure meeting you."

"Thor Odinson, god of thunder, however, please consider me as an equal." Thor says kindly.

-

The next day, the team got a mission somewhere in Poland. Apparently, a HYDRA hideout is discovered where the team needs to get there ASAP. They boarded the quinjet and fly towards their destination. Once they arrive, they immediately went into an assault.

"Tony, fly up and give us the intel what we're dealing with!" Steve is giving orders to the team. He, Thor and Steve are at the entrance of the hideout, which is an underground bunker with parts sticking out of the ground. "Nat sneak inside. Bruce stays at the jet till further instructions." Steve says through the radio. He looks up to Y/N and Thor. "You two come with me for a front assault. Y/N, stay close to either one of us."

"Sure thing." Y/N responds. He, Steve and Thor stand up from their hiding place and begin their attack. Steve makes sure to protect Y/N by putting his shield up against the bullets. Thor summons the thunder to take out any snipers. Y/N focus on enemies in the front by casting curses upon the enemies.

They arrive inside. The trio manage to avoid any injury and are currently at a tight corridor. Steve and Y/N are in a hallway. Steve is on the other side then Y/N, taking cover via the walls while the HYDRA agents are shooting at them. Steve tries to move over to Y/N, however, doesn't get the chance thanks to the constant shooting.