Johnny's crush with Reed's assistant

Reed got a new assistant working for him, his own nephew Y/N. He's happy his favorite cousin is working for him. Since he doesn't have any children, he got really close to his nephew. Like Reed, Y/N is interested in mechanics, aerospace and electrical engineering, chemistry, all levels of physics, and human and alien biology.

Y/N and Reed are currently in the lab, working together on their own projects in peace, till it got disrupt by a loud Human torch. "I hope I won't get infected by nerd disease."

Reed, who is working on his computer, turns his head around. "Is there something you want?"

"Yeah, I wanted a new and shiny-" Johnny notices Y/N, who is currently on the other side of the room, looking at bacteria through a lens. Looking more at the boy, Johnny found him cute. For whatever reason, he has a liking on smart men, even though he's quiet dumb.

Reed looks confuse when Johnny stopped talking, but when he stares at his nephew a few seconds, he glares. "Oh no, not again." He stretches his arm, grab Johnny and drag him next to him.

"Hey!"

"You're NOT dating my assistant again." Reed warns Johnny. "You always do this. You think they're cute, go on a date with them and the relationship will end for whatever reason."

Johnny scratches the back of his head, not looking Reed in the eyes. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He chuckles.

"The first date you go you left my ex-assistant in the restaurant because you didn't had the money to pay for the food." Reed calls Johnny out.

"I... I don't remember that!" Johnny lies with a bright smile.

"The second time you had intercourse and almost burned my ex-assistant." Reed glares.

Johnny looks confuse. "'Intercourse'? Wait, you're talking about sex? Because that's when-"

"Johnny!" Reed yells at the man in his arm. "Don't go for my assistant and my nephew." He says annoyed.

Johnny chuckles reassuringly. "Don't worry, I won't go to your assistant."

-

An hour later, Johnny is back in the lab, where it is just Y/N. He smiles, this is the perfect opportunity to flirt with the new assistant.

Johnny walks up to Y/N, who is still researching bacteria. "Hey good stuff. I'm Johnny, and your name is...?"

Y/N looks up to the blonde man. "I'm Y/N. You're Johnny Storm, from the fantastic 4!" He smiles.

Johnny smiles proudly. "That I am. The best member of the fantastic 4, and the hottest one if I may add."

"Yes, you're quite hot, since you can incinerate yourself." Y/N responds.

Johnny thought he was getting a complement, but turns out it wasn't the case, but he doesn't let it stop him. "So anyway, what are you doing?" He starts up a conversation. He knows he needs to seem interested in the other person's life, even if he needs to pretend to understand.

"Oh, I'm analyzing my uncle's DNA." Y/N smiles. He always likes to talk about his work and his passion. "I'm intrigued by the cosmic rays that affected homo sapiens. Even though Uncle Reed has already research this, I wanted to know the answers for myself. My uncle gave me a saliva to analyze it, so I can't do so much." Y/N says disappointed.

Johnny doesn't want to seem confused. What the hell is 'saliva'? Why was Y/N saying 'homo'? "Y'know, I'm something of a scientist myself, so maybe I can help." Johnny leans against the table next to him, trying to be charming.