Bobby and his fight with his teammate Final Part

It's back in detention for the two teens. However now the circumstances are different. Some time ago, they used to hate each other, and now they seem to be more than friends. Again, Logan is sitting behind his desk while reading a magazine, while the two teens are back at sitting next to each other, doing their homework again.

While Logan is looking away, YN begins moving his left leg to the guy next to him to play footsies. Bobby is a bit stunned at first and give a quick look at Y/N, who merely looks at his work with a smirk. That's when Iceman looks back at his work while playing along.

It takes a solid minute before Logan realized what's going on. It first starts with a couple of giggles, which he merely looks at them for a second before looking back. When he gets enough, he drops his magazine to see the two teens smiling wholesomely as they continue playing footsies.

"God, I miss it when you two hated each other."

-

Word flies around the school that the two guys that hated each other turned to lovers. But most of them merely dismissed the rumor, since it sounds utterly ridiculous. That's until both teens walk around the hallway in the crowded school, hand in hand. The couple didn't thought much about it, but they look very confused why the entire school is staring at them.

"Is it so strange to see two guys hand in hand?"

"I don't think that is the issue." Bobby assures.

That's when the couple gets in the cafeteria, looking for their friends to sit down. Meanwhile, Rogue spit out her coffee as she spots the lovely-dovely couple, making Kitty look concerned at her.

"What's it?"

"Look behind you."

Kitty looks behind, surprised to see them together. Bobby is quick to wave at them with a kind smile. Together with his boyfriend, they walk towards the table, causing Kitty to snap back to Rogue.

"What happened?"

"How should I know?"

"Hey girls." Bobby greets the two. He sits down, though Y/N doesn't.

"I'm grabbing something to bite. Want me to grab something for you?"

"You pick. You've got good taste." Bobby winks at his boyfriend.

Y/N smirks. "I know." He turns around and walk to the nearest vending machine. Bobby then looks back at his friends, not expecting what is coming next.

"What the hell happened?" Rogue is quick to ask.

"We're in a relationship." Bobby answers. "We went to a bar, and we had a bit too much to drink."

Kitty gasps. "You slept with him?"

"What? No!" Bobby is quick to correct her. "We just kissed! ...And get caught by Howlett and get detention."

"Worth it?" Rogue asks.

"Definitely." Bobby says with a happy smile.

"I never expected you to get along so well." Kitty comments. "Didn't you two hated each other 2 months ago?"

"And now we don't." Bobby says. "I have to say, I'm glad I was wrong about Y/N."

-