Thor getting drugged with a love potion

Back at the Avenger tower, Thor walks in the kitchen, wanting something to eat. He originally wanting to grab some potato chips from one of the drawers but sees something on one of the kitchen counters. There is a heart shaped box with his name attached on the tag. Thor smiles and opens the box. Inside it there are chocolates bonbons. "Who knew I love this kind of food?" Thor picks up the box and begin eating the food, not knowing it's secretly from Loki...

-

Next day, the Avengers are gathered in the conference room. Steve wanted everybody to know a few updates to the team. Though there is one person missing, Thor.

"Is the god of oversleeping still asleep?" Clint asks.

Everybody is already sitting around the table except Steve, who want to begin the meeting. "Wouldn't surprise me." Steve respond. "I told him time and time again to wake up on time."

"Want me to wake him up?" Y/N suggests.

Steve looks back at Y/N. "Sure but bring him directly here. No breakfast for him till the meeting is over."

Y/N hums and stands up to walk towards Thor room. After a minute, he arrives at the door that leads to Thor's room. Y/N knocks on Thor's door multiple times. "Thor, we have a meeting! Wake up!" Y/N stops knocking to hear a respond behind the door, but there is just silence.

"I'm going to open a door! If I see anything I don't want to see, it's your fault!" Though Y/N wouldn't admit this, he would like to see Thor shirtless, since he has a crush on the god of thunder. He opens the door and walks in. He sees Thor still asleep in the bed. Y/N sighs how much the god can sleep. He walks up to the bed and begin poking him. Thor murmurs but doesn't wake up. "Thor wake up."

Thor slowly opens his eyes. The first person he sees is Y/N standing near him. Suddenly, his heart begins to beat rapidly. He quickly sits up and his wide awake, which surprises Y/N and he stand back. There is no sleep in the god. "It's so good to see you Y/N!" Thor smiles widely. He wears no shirt, but he did wears his sweatpants.

Y/N looks raises an eyebrow. He knows Thor is usual a cheerful person, but not a like an overbearing way. "There is a meeting we need to be right now."

Thor stands up. "Then let's go together." He grabs Y/N hand, which surprises him. "The conference room, right?" Thor asks.

"Y-yes." Y/N got flustered.

"Then we shall walk there, together." Thor smiles at Y/N charmly, which flustered him even more. Thor leads him towards the conference room. They arrive. Steve and the rest see the two. They either look surprise, confuse or both at Thor holding Y/N hand.

"Thor...?" Steve wanting to scold Thor again, but he's more interested at the scene.

"Why are you holding Y/N's hand?" Tony follows up Steve question.

"The real question is why not?" Thor responds back with a smile. They walk towards the two empty chairs behind each other. Y/N is sitting in front of Thor.

Steve decided to focus back on the meeting. He looks at the screen and begin making the announcement. "Fury informed me there will be new rules put upon the Avengers via the government." Steve looks back at the team. "The rules will be..." Steve stops talking to see Thor staring at Y/N. Y/N was sitting rather uncomfortable while concentrating at the meeting. "Thor, what are you doing?"

Thor snaps out of it. Everybody's attention turns back at Thor. "Ah, sorry, I was distracted by Y/N's beauty."

Y/N became even more confuse. Why is Thor flirting with him? And why does he right now? Steve notices Y/N reaction and learned Y/N isn't part of what is happening. "Thor, can I ask you to explain yourself?"