Who's dating Tony's son? Part 4

Tony is taking a stroll around the building. He's currently in the living room, alone. He decided to sit down on the couch and notice something lying next to him. It's a sketchbook. Tony picks it up and flip it to the first page. He sees it's of Steve and see a drawing of a bird.

"Holy crap, he's surprisingly good."

Tony flips through the pages, looking intrigued at the pages. He sees drawings of different animals, plants and people close to him. Even Tony has been drawn, making him smile. He continues flipping the pages and see his son, and his son, and his son. Tony looks confuse at the notebook.

"What the..."

A portrait of Y/N, a drawing of Y/N sipping coffee, a drawing of Y/N laying down in bed sleeping, a drawing of Y/N holding a peace sign. When flipping through the pages, Tony becomes even more disturbed. He stops flipping the pages till he lay his eyes on something very wrong, very, very wrong.

"How-? This is-?"

In the sketchbook, in this particular page, Tony sees Steve, holding his son in the titanic pose. Tony looks frustrated at the page, finally realizing the truth.

"That... son of the fucking bitch of the holy mother of the mothing fucking earth!"

Tony finally realizes it. When he caught Steve in his underwear in the hallway with Clint, all bullshit. He probably just sneaked out of Y/N's room. Clint is probably covering for them. Hell, what he said of not being gay or bi, he was speaking the truth. Tony groans and throws the sketchbook on the other side of the room.

"Steve Rogers, when I find you, I will kill you!"

-

It's dinnertime. Everybody except Tony is at the table, just about to begin eating. In the background, the song 'apple bottom jeans' is played, because Pietro thinks it's a fun song. Steve is near the end of the table. At the opposite of him, there is an empty chair. Y/N is sitting at the middle of the table. He looks around, searching for his dad.

"Hey, dad is missing."

Everybody looks at him, but before anybody answers, Tony walks in, looking dead inside. Nat notices this. "Hey, you're alright?"

Tony gives a glance at her. "Uh huh." He says without any motivation in his voice. Nat looks confuse at him and Tony sits down.

Everybody looks confuse at him. "I guess we should eat..." Bruce comments.

Everyone decided to ignore Tony, who gives a death glare at Steve. The rest are just enjoying each other and the food. Steve feels awkward, being giving a death glare of the man sitting opposite of him, yet he was talking to Clint, who sit to his left, and Bucky, who sit on his right.

"So, Steve, when did you and Clint became a couple?" Bucky asks.

Clint chokes on his food. Steve and Bucky look at him worried. Clint just looks at them. "I'm not-" He sighs. "Fine, whatever, I'm gay now, woohoo." He says tiredly. The two other men continue looking worried at him. "Did you know, I actually had a date with this cute girl. I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend. We had a date a week ago, but she canceled. Why do you ask? Because she found out I was 'dating' this super soldier. Now, the whole world thinks this, making me forever gay." After the rant, Clint drinks his beer.

Bucky looks at Steve. Steve looks at his best friend. "He's still struggling with it."

"Ah." Bucky merely responds.

"Well, a few months..." Steve begin telling the story; however, he glances Tony's face. Bucky notices this and also look at Tony. Steve merely gulps. "Uh... You're alright Tony?"