Steve and Tony fighting for Y/N love

It's almost valentine, Steve feels sure about his decision. He wants to confess his love to Y/N. It started just as co-workers, after that they became friends and after a while Steve develops feelings for the new avengers. To ensure that he's a great boyfriend for Y/N, he decided to shower him with affection.

He's currently in the kitchen, making pancakes for Y/N. He walks in and see Steve cooking breakfast.

"Mornin'" Y/N greets him.

Steve looks behind him. "Good morning." He finishes the pancakes and slides it on a plate. He gives it to Y/N afterwards. 

"You made me breakfast?" Y/N smiles.

"Of course. You want something to drink with it?" Steve smiles gently back.

"Strawberry juice." Y/N answers. Steve opens the refrigerator, take a juice bottle and spill it in a glass. Afterwards he gives it to him. "Thanks."

Steve sits next to him. He already made breakfast for himself, but wanted to wait till he could eat it together with Y/N. "So, you want to train together?"

Y/N looks up. "Mmm? Yeah sure."

Steve smiles. He's planning to have a great time with Y/N till the deadline.

-

It's almost valentine day, and Tony was planning to confess his love to Y/N. When he joins the avengers, they immediately became friends. They're personality play well with each other, and they often like to hang out, such as playing video games, thinking of projects for Tony to work on and sometimes gambling if they feel lucky. It's no wonder that Tony falls for Y/N.

Tony invited Y/N to his lab. He made something for him. Y/N walks in the lab and Tony smiles at him.

"Sup Y/N. Now, close your eyes and open your hands." Tony grins.

Y/N did this and smiles. "Oh Tony, this better not be something gross or I will punch you."

Tony chuckles. He picks up Y/N gun, who Tony modified to make better. He walks towards Y/N and lay the gun on his hands. "Open your eyes."

Y/N opens his eyes and look confuse at his gun. "Uhh..."

"Glad you can recognize your gun. Now, if only you can see the modification, I did for you..." Tony grins and sits on his desk.

"Wait, really?!" Y/N gets excited and takes a closer look at his gun. Tony walks over to him and stands close to him.

"I change the bullet type. Like Barton, you can change is element. You can change it here." Tony points towards the tip of the gun. "Not only that, if you want better accuracy, you can push this button." He pushes a button on the top side and a laser come out of the scope.

"Oh shit, this is nice." Y/N smiles. "Now I want to charge into a battle."

Tony smiles. "You're welcome Y/N."

-

Y/N and Steve are sitting on the couch. Steve wants to get to know Y/N better, so he decided to play some video games. Y/N gave some recommendation. Steve holds a PlayStation 4 controller and currently play GTA 5 while Y/N is observing him.

"Steve, you know you can just keep driving, right?" Y/N says confuse, looking at the screen.

"But the light is red." Steve counters.

"Steve, this game about killing people, doing heists, and just overall being an asshole. And you want to play a normal, upstanding citizen?" Y/N explains.