Spending Christmas with each Avenger

Tony

At the back of their cab with their personal driver at the wheel, the millionaire couple is enjoying the snowy view from the car. For Christmas, they usual travel around the world at a specific destination. Sometimes they party with friends, other times they get a hotel. This year they got a cabin at the northern part of Scandinavia. Everything already has been set up. Christmas tree and decoration, as well a hot tub for them to spend the evening with.

Once they get to the cabin, they, as well as their personal driver helps them unpack their stuff. After everything has been settled, the driver drives away, leaving the merry couple alone. Y/N is on the balcony, watching the northern light that shines bright through the dark.

"Tony, you should come and watch this!"

"How about you to me instead. I got a surprise."

Y/N walks to the corner of the balcony to see the rest of it, seeing Tony smirking widely in a hot tub, only wearing his undergarments.

"Somebody looks eager to see me shirtless."

"You say that like you didn't knew that about me." Tony grabs a wine bottle from the side and pour some expensive wine in the bottles. "Pop those clothes and join me." He gestures with his head to the tub.

The other man chuckles. Besides the tub, Y/N first removes his shoes and socks. Afterwards, he begins removing his thick jacket. "Holy fuck, it's cold."

"I can keep you warm." Tony says with a wink.

As Y/N unclothe himself further, he can't help but have a grin on his face. When he's all stripped down, he steps in the warm water, making him moan in pleasure. "Holy fuck, this is so good~"

"Looks like I got competition."

Tony put his around the edge of the tub, as Y/N gets next to him and into his arm. With that, he looks up to the sky, now appreciate the aurora even better.

"This may be the best Christmas ever."

"It's going to be even better when I get you your last Christmas gift."

"And that is?"

Tony looks besides him. "Let's say you've been on Santa's naughty list."

Y/N chuckles. "That's way too cheesy."

"I know you like it."

"I sure do."

Steve

Inside of their apartment, Steve is making sure everything is set. The table, the food, the lightning of the candles, everything. He wants everything to be perfect. With his and his boyfriend's job, they barely got chances to spend time together. So Steve wants to make the best of the night. All he needs to do now is cook and wait until Y/N arrives back home.

Luckily, when the food is almost done, he hears the front door open, with footsteps entering the home.

"Welcome home honey!"

That's when Y/N get at the kitchen entrance. He's still wearing his jacket with his SHIELD work clothing. He walks in to hug his boyfriend from behind. "Hey. God, smells the food amazing."

Steve looks to the man besides him to give him a peck on the lips. "It's almost done. Get change and I make sure everything is set."

"Thanks." Y/N walks out of the kitchen to head to their bedroom, ready to change his clothes to something more comfortable. "You know what I would love?"