Tony's new assistant Part 2

Tony is currently at a very fancy and expensive restaurant nearby the neighborhood, with his date Y/N. Stark originally had a meeting with the team, but he never cared about boring meetings. He's wearing a black tuxedo with a red blouse. His date, Y/N, got a tuxedo from his boss. He also has a black tuxedo, but with a white blouse. The two men sit on a table with a clean white sheet on the table.

"How much money did you spent on this restaurant?" Y/N asks.

"I dunno, but it was pocket money for me." Tony shrugs with a smirk. Y/N and Tony grab the menu and read it. "Get anything you want; I pay for it."

"You shouldn't spoil people. Other people may interpret you are a sugar daddy." Y/N calls Tony out.

Tony chuckles and look up at Y/N, beyond his menu. "You have a good sense of humor. I like when a man has that."

"I wasn't making a joke."

The waiter walks up Tony's table. Both men look up to the waiter. "Good evening gentleman. I hope you two have a good time." He greets the couple.

"We have." Tony responds with a handsome smile.

The waiter smiles. "Is there anything you want to drink?" The waiter grabs his paper block and a pen.

Tony looks back at Y/N. "Red wine?"

"Sure."

The waiter writes it down. "Your order will arrive shortly." The waiter gives one smile at Tony and Y/N before walking away.

Tony looks back. "You look handsome in a suit."

"Thank you." Y/N says back. "You as well Tony."

Tony smiles widely. "Oh, you didn't need to say that." He tries to be humble, but Y/N didn't believe Tony.

After waiting a minute or two, the wine arrives which both men begin to enjoy. Tony notices Y/N wasn't really enjoying his time with him. Tony decides to change that by talking to his date on a deeper scale. "So, Y/N, you ever been on a date like this?" Tony raises his eyebrow, trying to charm Y/N.

"No, usually the men I date aren't rich guys." Y/N responds.

"First time for anything." Tony says back. "What do you seek in guys? Like personality wise?"

"I like a man with a good sense of humor, who also have a serious side. Confidence is also attractive. He also has to be attractive." Y/N answers.

Tony grins proudly. "Meaning I'm the perfect date."

"I also want him to be a guy around my age." Y/N adds.

"Good thing I'm as young as you." Tony takes a sip of his wine.

Y/N looks doubtful at his boss. "How many years are you older than me?"

"Enough to be around your age." Tony quickly responds. He wants to change the subject. "Waiter!"

Both men ordered food and soon they got it. They begin eating their beef wellington in peace till a guy walks up to the table. "Tony, is that you?"

Tony looks up to see one of his hook-ups. The guy is well build, around 30 years in a tuxedo with slick back black hair alongside a tan. "I'm sorry, but I'm not Tony." Tony really didn't want to face one of his hook-ups in front of Y/N.

Y/N looks up at the scene. "Tony, I know it's you. I won't forget the guy who promised to call me." The stranger counters with spite in his voice.

"I lost your number." Tony responds.