Clint taking care for his sick crush

Everybody except Y/N is currently at the conference room, speaking about the next mission that they are going to do.

"So, if we don't take out this guy, the whole world and maybe the universe can be deleted." Tony casually mentions while showing the information on the tv screen. "Any questions?" Nobody speaks up. "Alright, before we go, somebody got to take care of Y/N."

"And why is that?" Nat asks.

"Because he's really sick." Tony looks at her and looks back at the rest of the team. "He's sweating like crazy while being cold. He got headache and sometimes vomit too. So, somebody got to take care of Y/N." Tony looks around the room and lay his eyes on Clint. "Clint, you're going to take care of him."

Clint looks confuse at him. "Why me?"

"Because the rest of us aren't extra's."

Clint glares at Tony. "Fuck you."

"Sorry not sorry." Clint still continues glares at him. Tony looks at the rest of the team. "The rest of us, prepare yourself and go to the quinjet."

Almost everybody stands up and go out of the room, preparing their self, as well as Tony. Clint and Nat left behind. Nat notices her friend frustration. "Not happy with Tony?"

"Yeah." He says frustrated. "I'm an original member of this team and he just call me a 'extra'. I'm sorry I'm not in some high-tech suit or some wacky magic."

Nat understands her friend frustration. "I'm sorry you feel that way. You're much more valuable than that. But at least look at the positive."

Clint looks at her confuse. "And that is?" He groans.

"You got to hang out with 'the most handsome and cutest guy' called Y/N." Nat smiles and says with a mocking voice.

Clint looks surprise at Nat for a second, but quickly regain his cool. "Very funny Nat."

She turns back and begin to walk out of the room, but before leaving she looks back at Clint. "Just tell me the good stuff when we arrive back." And with that she leaves.

Clint sighs. "I need to stop telling her about my life."

-

The team left, leaving Clint and Y/N alone in the Avengers HQ. Y/N is in his room and Clint decided to make for his crush some breakfast. After making scramble eggs with bacon, he also is going to serve some juice for Y/N. He walks with Y/N breakfast towards his room. When he goes in, he immediately sees Y/N laying on his bed with his eyes close. On his bed is filled with used tissues.

"Rise and shine, sunshine." Clint smiles cheerfully and walk towards Y/N. He just opens his eyes a little and groans something Clint doesn't understand. Clint stands next to him. "I made you breakfast."

Y/N turns around and lay his eyes on Clint tiredly. "Don't want food... Want sleep..." He mutters. His eyes still only a little open.

"Did you sleep at all last night?"

"No..." Y/N responds with a groan. Clint looks with sympathetic at Y/N and turns on the bed side light. Y/N hisses and turn his back to the light. "No, turn it off..."

"C'mon. You need to eat something." Clint set the food on the nightstand and turn towards Y/N. He forces Y/N to sit up. He merely just groans. Clint then picks up his breakfast and set it on his lab. "I cut your food and feed it to you. You just need eat it." Clint did so, pick it up with a fork and move it to Y/N move. "Now, open your mouth, here comes the train." Clint smiles. Y/N mouth is already a little open and Clint shove the food in his mouth. Y/N chew it slowly, till he opens his eyes. He quickly stands up and run towards his bathroom. Clint looks surprise at his action and run towards the door of the bathroom. "Y/N, are you okay?" The only respond he got is the sound of puking. Clint sighs. "This is going to be a long day."