Clint getting a divorce Part 1

Clint arrives at his workplace, though with no motivation at all. Although he's a SHIELD agent, desk work is never his favorite part of the job. The only thing he like about the paperwork is that he can chat with his best friend that isn't Natasha, Y/N. Y/N knows Clint for a long time. He even baby sited his children, since the children look at him as a uncle. Y/N also was Clint's best man during his wedding. Clint arrives at his desk. Y/N's desk is in front of Clint's.

"Morning." Y/N greets Clint. Y/N is working on his pc at his desk.

Clint sits at his desk. "Mornin'." He starts up the pc.

Y/N notices Clints eye bags. Not only that, but Clint also seems to be tired. Y/N knows Clint isn't fan of paperwork, but this isn't about that. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." Clint answers. He doesn't look away from the screen.

Y/N doesn't believe the archer. "Clint, you really look shit. If you're not feeling well, go take a day off. You can always do the work later."

Clint looks at Y/N for a second before looking back. "I prefer being here than home right now." Clint mutters to himself.

Y/N couldn't quite understand Clint was saying. "Sorry, what did you say?"

Clint let out a sigh. He wants to tell somebody about the situation. He looks at Y/N for 3 seconds before deciding to tell his friend. "Can you keep a secret?"

Y/N isn't used to this side of Clint. Normally the archer is quiet snarky, but he can tell Clint is serious. "Yes."

Clint hums. "You know I have been married for years to Laura."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well... it's just kind of... nothing, I guess." Clint says. Y/N waits till Clint continue explaining. "It's like I don't have any feelings for her anymore. I spent so much time at the Avengers, I barely got to see her and the kids. Not only that, we fight a lot the last couple of months."

"About what?" Y/N asks.

"The most pointless stuff, like who should do the dishes, about the laundry, but also more serious stuff, like why I'm always at my job and never home." Clint answers.

Y/N feels sorry for his best friend. "Do the kids know this?"

"No, at least I hope so, but they know more than they let us see." Clint answers. He feels sorry for his kid.

Y/N continue asking questions. "Do you think this is just a phase, or...?"

"No, I don't think it is." Clint answers. "I don't think I love her anymore. When we go to dates, it isn't like it used to. When I kiss her, there is no spark. When we... do 'it', there isn't any passion."

Y/N takes a few seconds to continue asking. "Do you want to leave her?"

Clint takes a few seconds till he answers. "I don't know."

Y/N sees how tired Clint is. He stands up, walk up to Clint and hugs Clint behind his back. Clint feels slightly more relaxed thanks to Y/N's comfort. "I think you need a break to clear your head for a while. Do you have any other place to stay?"

"I usually sleep in hotels when I'm on the job. That's it." Clint answers.

"Do you want to stay over at my place? I got a spare bed." Y/N offers.

"If it's not too much trouble." Clint responds. Y/N stops hugging him. Clint looks at his friend, who smiles at Y/N. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Y/N says. "You can stay for as long as you want. When you come to a decision, whatever happens, please let it stay with you and Laura. Don't let the kids involves."