The Most Toxic Avenger Meeting

It's a meeting like no others, however, the team didn't know that when they walked in the conference room. The entire team is seated, except Tony, who's standing in front of a whiteboard. On it, multiple pictures are on it, all covered with postmarks. They're in a shape of a pyramid. The team can't help but wonder what's going on.

"Thank you all for coming. I was told by Fury that we need to do better when we're out-"

"We're already giving us all."

Tony glares at Sam. "Did I say you can talk?" Sam frowns, glaring back at the billionaire. "Thought so. Anyway, if I can continue talking without being interrupted, Fury expects better for us, even when we're already giving our best. So, I brainstormed some ideas to make the team better and come to the conclusion that we need between us a competition."

"That sounds unhealthy, Tony." Steve points out, not sounding happy about the plan. "Especially with our line of works."

"I disagree." Thor speaks up. "The only way to get better is having a rivalry with those equal to you."

"Thank you, Thor." Tony looks gratefully at the thunder god. "And Steve, don't interrupt me." With a whiplash, he scowls at Steve. "And now, I present to you a system I personally designed. I call it 'The Pyramid'. It's basically like a tier list, with how good you are, the higher you are, and how bad you are, the lower you are. This tier list is in the shape of a pyramid. With this tool, we can figure out who we should consider ourselves a role model and who should do better. I calculate it after every mission based on how well you-"

"Isn't this like Dance Moms?" Natasha speaks up. Everybody looks at her. "That is exactly how they used it in the series."

"And I'm pretty sure it left many traumas and insecurities on the kids." Y/N adds, frowning at Tony's choice.

It takes two seconds until Tony respond. "That's just a coincidence and the fact you slander me because of it is just sad." He sounds it like a toxic corporation giving an apology. "Anyway, now that I explained the system and the solution, let's get into it." Tony's hand goes to the bottom right to reveal the worst performing Avenger. "Steve."

"Excuse me!?"

"Yes, excuse you." Despite sounding serious, the team are certain Tony is amused by this. "The reason you're on the bottom, and I'm not talking about sex, is the reason because you're role was unnecessary."

"I was backing up my teammates. I was making sure nobody got seriously hurt or died." Steve defends himself.

"Whatever makes you sleep." Tony dismisses Steve's claim, which makes him glare even further at the rich man. Tony then moves over to the next person. "Natasha."

"Oh god." Natasha puts a hand on her head, already feeling tired.

"You're just not that special. You're quick and agile, but Pietro and Sam can fulfill that role too. There is just nothing special that sets you apart."

Natasha can't help but groan. She knows arguing is going to make it worst, but she can't help but speak up. "You know I'm a spy, right?"

"Yes, and I find it funny that you barely use your skills." Tony then moves on to the third person. "Brucie." All eyes go to the doctor. "You did nothing during the mission."

Bruce looks extremely confused. "Didn't the Hulk took care of most of the enemies, broke into the base and be used as a meat shield for you?"

"Yes, but that's the Hulk, not you. Just because you share the same body doesn't mean you get credit for what he did."